If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life - Page 5 of 7

Skyrim, no doubt about it. Assassins Creed - Page 5 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 18th Nov, 2018 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life
A Friend

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life - Page 5

True, and that is why Spiderman and Superman both push away anyone of the opposite sex with feelings towards them.

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Life Real Game Video Play You If

Matters the continuity. Personally, I prefered it when they got married.

Which means I, like so many Spiderman fans, hate the comic One More Day where he makes a deal with the devil to save the life of his already quite aged Aunt May.

Also, with this, Clark being officially in a relationship with Lois Lane. There is one of the current comics where he actually has a family, a married man with a son, that I want to check out when I have the chance.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life Gaming Video & Issues Computer

If I was going to play in a video game for real I still think I would prefer to be in a world like Skyrim still. I would not enjoy being a super hero but if that happened I guess I would have to find a way to make due.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Life Real Game Video Play You If

Yeah, and for me it's still the Icewind Dale games. I picture myself as a bit of a roguish fighter, like Drizzt. I'd be doing good for the common folk.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 1st Aug, 2017 - 11:38pm

19th May, 2018 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Life Real Game Video Play You If

I agree with Skyrim no doubt, but I would have to go with Oblivion. That game was my first in the elder scrolls series and I was addicted to it ever since, it also got me into Fallout but I don't think anyone would want that harsh living. What made me fall in love with Oblivion though was the fact that you could start as a lowly prisoner with nothing but the clothes on your back and end up the leader of all the guilds and a protector of the emperor's heir to the throne. Not to mention the DLC's, meeting the Prince of Madness is cool and all but (Spoiler alert) becoming him is just a tad bit cooler *smile*.

12th Nov, 2018 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

So many choices… but I will choose Constructor. I know it's not a very well known game, but I enjoyed it a lot. I beleieve you can find in on PS4 even now.

Reconcile Edited: Vilepal on 12th Nov, 2018 - 8:43pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Play Video Game Real Life - Page 5

Actually I might have to agree with KNtoran on this one, if I were going to be randomly thrown into a video game world, assuming they wouldn't let me just automatically be powerful and I'd have to level up from scratch, perhaps Elder Scrolls would be one of the more fairest worlds for new comers.

As long as I could choose my race (Would choose dark elf) I think with my knowledge I should be able to figure my way out if I were dropped into the world at level 1. My plan would initially be to find the nearest local mage to help teach me some of the easiest spells, eventually I'd make my way to the best mage academy and use what I learn from there to really become a proper adventurer in the world. From that point forward the sky is the limit, I might even go experiment with vampirism just for the hell of it.

18th Nov, 2018 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

If You Play Video Game Real Life Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 5

Skyrim, no doubt about it. Assassins Creed would be a close second.i love Skyrim, just like all the Elder Scrolls games. The open world sandbox world is immersive and rich in content.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,