If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life - Page 6 of 7

Very much like the idea of living in Skyrim - Page 6 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 4th Dec, 2022 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
3rd Dec, 2019 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life - Page 6

Old school runescape without a doubt. All the different skills, and quests. That would just be an amazing experience I think. I would be rich!

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2021 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Life Real Game Video Play You If

Skyrim for sure. I'd do all the main quests and just become the king of Skyrim.

1st Aug, 2021 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Tough choice for me. I guess my top 3, in no particular order, would be Skyrim, Conan Exiles and Monster Hunter.

Post Date: 19th May, 2022 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life
A Friend

Page 6 Life Real Game Video Play You If

My choice would probably be Minecraft, imagine just punching blocks and building your own stuff, I would probably live peacefully if that was the case.

29th May, 2022 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Life Real Game Video Play You If

So I can play any video game in real life I would be The Witcher. Being able to slay monsters, travel the world, be a mutant, and possibly live forever(As long as you don't get killed by a monster(Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

8th Aug, 2022 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

If I were to able to be able to play a video game in real life that would be elder scrolls, final fantasy series and a lot of other RPGs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Dec, 2022 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

If You Play Video Game Real Life - Page 6

The game I would play in real life would be stardew valley because its such a good game and very calming.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2022 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Play Video Game Real Life Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 6

Very much like the idea of living in Skyrim having already spent so long in the game.

But I think, if I had to choose one game to live in, it would be Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd avoid the towns unless I had to and would live and hunt and fish in the wilderness away from civilisation. As a city boy, this appeals to me a great deal. To curl up under the stars on a warm night, and just watch the cosmos, or to sit by running water and fish in solitude. Watching a sunset every single night!

Don't get me wrong, I am sure there would issues. I wouldn't have a clue on how to skin and gut a fish if I actually caught one. And with small mammals caught, do you really skin them by inserting your fingers into their anus and then ripping the skin downwards? Probably not? And I won't be testing that…

But the peace of the wild sounds amazing…

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,