Pirated Games vs Cracked Games vs Legal Games

Pirated Games Cracked Games Legal Games - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th Jun, 2017 - 12:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

8th Apr, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

When a person wants to play a game badly and they choose to do it using pirated software or a cracked version over just buying a legit copy why do you think that is? Is it about money? I know people with money and they still use the cracked versions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Games Legal Games Cracked Games Pirated

I would rather buy the game legit. I am not one who promotes piracy or cracked games with is also a form of piracy. If I can not get the legit I will go get a different game. I do not care about the cost as money is nothing but a means.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Pirated Games vs Cracked Games vs Legal Games Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I will admit that when I was younger, I did download a few games illegally. They were mostly little-known games that I could not buy at the store. As I got older though, I realized that what I was doing was really hurting these small companies. Guilt won out and I went back and purchased the games I had illegally downloaded. A lot of times, people think their actions play no large role in the bigger picture. The truth is, that you represent what is happening. For every game you download illegally, five others probably do too. This makes companies lose money and install other protective measures, like codes. These are tedious to enter when you buy a new game, but ensure less pirating in the long run.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

My personal opinion, in the hacked, cracked or legal department, is that when one wishes to test the game, yes getting a hacked or cracked version of the game would be good. As long as a demo can't be found and for free.

As for not getting a legal copy of the game, I feel that if you like a game. Support the Staff that helped make it what it is. Now on the terms of the company, I say don't feed greed.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I won't buy pirated or cracked games. I won't do it for a 'demo' nor will do it to play the game. I buy a game usually after some amount of research. If I don't like it after that, well then that's on me.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't believe in buying pirated or cracked games. It cost money to produce them. I know that many people feel differently about that. To me it is the same thing as stealing something off the shelf. People feel that it is a victimless crime but it hurts the company.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Pirated Games Cracked Games Legal Games

I would rather buy I game legitly as well.

Yet if I were to be honest, I have made use of Game Boy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, and Playstation One emulators to play such games on my computer. Still, I mostly keep such games to those no longer being sold and such does have their disadvantages especially in setup.

I would love to have the sort of gaming collection others have, though I don't have money or stability for such at this time. Cracked and pirated games are still generally a complete "No go", apart from a few exceptions but even those are such that I have marked to purchase the game ate the first opportunity.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th May, 2017 - 6:36pm

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pirated Games Cracked Games Legal Games Computer Issues & Video Gaming

I wasn't saying buy such. To be honest, I myself know of several sites where one can download games to try out and test for free. In an Role-playing Game, I play the hacked or cracked Version for a few levels to see if I 2would like the game. Then, if I do, I delete the cracked one and go buy the official copy. This helps the game makers out. It let's them know you want them to keep making the good games. But that's just how I do the research for a game.

> TOPIC: Pirated Games vs Cracked Games vs Legal Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,