Cinder Introduction

Cinder Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 9:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction

Hello All!

I'm a 30 something male who has just recently been introduced to the world of Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, etc. And find myself to be very enthusiastic about it! I first found this site after discovering Ruler of Kings II so I'll be starting with that, but now I see that Dungeons & Dragons is mentioned during sign up so I may also pursue play-by-email or play-by-forum formats of Dungeons & Dragons 5e if possible. Looking forward to sharing some creative adventuring with others in a positive setting!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Cinder

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Greetings aspiring combatant. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Cinder! Nice to have you here and thank you for sharing your interests. Just to note we do not have a "Play by email" format here except to notify you that a game you are in has a new post. If you ever have questions please feel free to let us know in a reply.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Cinder

Cinder,

Welcome to this site. I'm fairly new to this site myself. I think you'll find that this is a well run site and that people are friendly. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Cinder

Thanks for the welcome! Does the play by forum Dungeons & Dragons include 5e, or only 3.5?

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction

Hi Cinder, both versions are here. To create your character for either of those go here: Daishain’s 5e Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game Character Creation and Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction

There is also a 2 edition as well as the AD&D which was back in the early 80s. If you are interested.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Thanks everyone. You are quite responsive! So I was reading Daishain's house rules, etc. And my first impression of him as a Dungeon Master is quite good! I'd love to join a game and there is that one opening, but I think I'm a bit intimidated. I've played 5e for over a year with friends and itch for more, but have never played online like this. I'm sure I could get used to how to post and include rolls, etc., but there's a lot to take in. For example, would you suggest if Daishain let me in to his existing campaign that I read all 177 pages of existing posts on what has happened in the campaign? I've also never played in a campaign with 9-10 players, so that's also a bit daunting. If I've missed any smaller campaigns just starting up, I'd consider those as well.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Cinder Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,