Melodie the Hunter - Page 5 of 5

Courtship of Wolfe I've established - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jun, 2017 - 2:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 246
8th May, 2017 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Melodie the Hunter - Page 5

Message to Advisor

I have not contacted you in a while Ros, and for that I apologize. Do not assume that this means things have been bad. It is actually quite the opposite- preparations are going swimmingly. My army grows larger with every day, Wolfe and I grow closer with every week, and my grasp on the throne grows tighter with every step. Chaotic Warriors no longer pose any true threat to my health. Although I have been left with a few scars from past encounters, I can't say they seem quite as ferocious as they once did. Perhaps it is my superior armor and weaponry, but it's almost like I'm hunting down any other wild beast when I face them. Things have almost become too comfortable. Aside from procuring the money for a crest, I have no short-term plans. Maybe I will visit you in the tavern- it's been long enough since I last saw you.

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Hunter Melodie

If gold were plentiful I would

If gold were plentiful, I'd purchase a crest for myself and my future family. I was raised with nothing, and this would be my first step to penetrating the world of those elite that I always watched with envious eyes. I suppose the feat would make my mother proud if she were still alive. She always knew I was destined for greatness, even before I myself understood my weighty ambitions. Maybe she's up there with the gods, granting me these guiding dreams. Even if she isn't, purchasing a crest is the only way I can continue my advancement, so it is what I will focus on.

30th May, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Melodie the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Courtship of Wolfe

I'm sure that it will come at no surprise to you, but I want nothing more than to be married already. In my travels, I've made more than enough gold to finance an event to announce our betrothal. You know that I am not particularly drawn to elaborate, planned-out events. Still, I know that a man of your standing requires these functions in order to showcase your position in society. The fact that I have a heraldic crest to hang on every wall should only improve your reputation.

Since I still know much less about the coming and goings of the nobility than you do, I will leave much of the event's planning to you. A betrothal, no matter how unnecessary it may seem to me, is too important to be left to a novice like me. I will defer to you, and supply whatever funds might be necessary. Invite whomever you like, for I must admit that I only have about 5 people I can even think to send notices to. I'm sure a popular man like you has no lack of contacts in the diplomatic realm. The grandeur of the betrothal foretells the success of the union.

1st Jun, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Page 5 Hunter Melodie

Message to Advisor

I know it has been a long time since I last reported back to you, but I didn't want to bore you with the same old news you've already heard. Nothing much has changed in the past months. Wolfe is well, and I do believe we will be married soon if he could only make up his mind on who to invite to the betrothal event. You, of course, will be attending. I owe you at least that much for all the aid you've given me. In terms of progress, I fear I have very little to offer. I'm making gold continuously, and continue to gain more soldiers and followers. Still, I can't help but feel as though I should be doing something else to prepare for my ascent. No matter, I assume that comes with time.

29th Jun, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Hunter Melodie

Courtship of Wolfe

I've established myself well in this town, my love. The time for waiting is over, and now it is time for us to move one step closer to our shared goal. Our betrothal should be a grand event, that much is sure. Although I have no family that need be invited, I am sure you have already written up an entire list of important persons that must be in attendance. As we've discussed in the past, maintaining appearances is an instrumental part of securing our throne. I will provide whatever funds are necessary to ensure the event is one the town will talk of for years to come. Food, spirits, merriment- I trust these are all things that gold can purchase with ease. I've never been skilled at social planning, but I assume having you at my side will make this all the much easier.
Let's not forget, this is not merely a business occasion. This is the beginning of a long journey for us Wolfe. I love you dearly, and with every day I get closer to the time when I can call you my husband. We are ambitious people, that much is true, but ambition does not warm the bed in the cold winter months nor does it offer the wise counsel that you do. I wish you every happiness my love. Name any request, and it will be done gladly.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Melodie the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,