Which Country Has The Worst Recorded History?

Which Country Worst Recorded History - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Apr, 2017 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Which country has the worst recorded history in that it has done the most atrocious things to humanity?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

History Recorded Worst The Country Which

On a percentage basis it had to be Pol Pot of Cambodia. The guess is he killed close to 25% of the population of Cambodia during his reign of terror.

24th Apr, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Which Country Has The Worst Recorded History? History & Civil Business Politics

This is difficult to determine but I think the Spaniards with the invasion of the Conquistadors. They killed millions and millions, made slavery very common and took the whole western hemisphere for themselves.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

History Recorded Worst The Country Which

Odessa,

That is a good thought too. I didn't take into account virtually killing off the whole indigenous population through biological warfare aspect of things. Much of the biological warfare was not on purpose… but still. Plus, they did completely obliterate the local culture and religion. But the slavery thing, well slavery has been around for thousands of years and it was very common in Europe and Africa prior to the Spaniards. That one we can't pin on the Spaniards. Heck, I think it was the Portuguese that controlled most of the slave trade when that aspect of slavery came into being.

> TOPIC: Which Country Has The Worst Recorded History?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,