3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 3 of 21

Sorry I've been so much. I have my - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 1:56am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 77 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (21) »
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats.
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 3

Ignoble says...

Yes later on as you learn more about the world and you new found abilities it will be available but until then you will have to go with what is on your back.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Rachel
Druid 3

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Runner of trails says...

I think I have finished my character KN. She might be the world's worst Druid but we shall see. It will be fun to play a top tier class with a handicap. Please let me know if I need to do anything else.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L3 Artificer

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Engineer says...

That is more than a handicap Kyr. A druid with 10 Wisdom cannot cast anything more than an L0 spell. As amusing as it might be to heal wounds 1 HP at a timeā€¦

My suggestion, if you want to play a druidic character with those stats. Change your class to Spirit Shaman (Found in the Complete Divine book), and change a first level feat to Dynamic Priest (Legends of the Twins).

Spirit Shaman is to a druid like the sorcerer is to the wizard, and its spell save DC's are based on Charisma. But max spell level and bonus spells known are still based on Wisdom, so that solves only part of the problem.

Enter the Dynamic Priest feat, which for divine casters changes the ability determining max spell level and bonus spells known to Charisma, but doesn't change the stat for spell save DC's

Combine the twain, and you have a fully functional Charisma based nature mage. Or you could just slap Dynamic Priest onto the druid, and just live with offensive spells not sticking to enemies as often.

Note: Dynamic Priest can only be taken at level 1.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 16th Apr, 2017 - 9:36pm

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Page 3 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

I think she will be fine the way she is for now. Remember you do not understand the way of magic at the beginning so by the time you understand the magic you use things may have changed.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Rachel
Druid 3

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Runner of trails says...

Okay, I changed one feat to Dynamic Priest. Thanks for the tip Daishain. I hated to let that good charisma score go to waste and I was worried about casting spells with that low wisdom. I didn't go spirit shaman because I really want wild shape. This feat will help me remain useful until I can wild shape.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
Kit
Cleric

Follower / Center
Character Sheet ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

The Watcher says...

I will return to researching and finishing the rest of what I need for my character tomorrow, as I am spending time with family today. And thank you KN, that makes things a bit easier.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Page 3 3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation

Ignoble says...

No worries Nightlain enjoy your time with family. I have a feeling that a lot of people are not posting much today due to being with family on this Easter weekend.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Den of Earth
Ranger 3

Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 3

Sound of Wind says...

Sorry I've been so much. I have my character sheet started but it still needs work. I'll finish it up tomorrow.

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (21) »
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Top 20 Liked

1. Pandora - 331
2. FarSeer - 300
3. KNtoran - 290
4. Abnninja - 245
5. Vincenzo - 241
6. Nighthawk - 225
7. Funbikerchick - 182
8. Malexander - 149
9. Krakyn - 135
10. Kyrroeth - 118
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. DianeC - 109
12. Dbackers - 91
13. Howe6079 - 82
14. Daishain - 76
15. Bwren - 69
16. Aericsteele - 67
17. Geenie - 63
18. JPatt - 57
19. Smudge - 52
20. Arvhic - 51

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.2 Days Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.5 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 4.2 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:33pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes