3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 3 of 42

Sorry I've been so much. I have my - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 1:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 3

Yes later on as you learn more about the world and you new found abilities it will be available but until then you will have to go with what is on your back.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I think I have finished my character KN. She might be the world's worst Druid but we shall see. It will be fun to play a top tier class with a handicap. Please let me know if I need to do anything else.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That is more than a handicap Kyr. A druid with 10 Wisdom cannot cast anything more than an L0 spell. As amusing as it might be to heal wounds 1 HP at a timeā€¦

My suggestion, if you want to play a druidic character with those stats. Change your class to Spirit Shaman (Found in the Complete Divine book), and change a first level feat to Dynamic Priest (Legends of the Twins).

Spirit Shaman is to a druid like the sorcerer is to the wizard, and its spell save DC's are based on Charisma. But max spell level and bonus spells known are still based on Wisdom, so that solves only part of the problem.

Enter the Dynamic Priest feat, which for divine casters changes the ability determining max spell level and bonus spells known to Charisma, but doesn't change the stat for spell save DC's

Combine the twain, and you have a fully functional Charisma based nature mage. Or you could just slap Dynamic Priest onto the druid, and just live with offensive spells not sticking to enemies as often.

Note: Dynamic Priest can only be taken at level 1.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Apr, 2017 - 9:36pm

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I think she will be fine the way she is for now. Remember you do not understand the way of magic at the beginning so by the time you understand the magic you use things may have changed.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Okay, I changed one feat to Dynamic Priest. Thanks for the tip Daishain. I hated to let that good charisma score go to waste and I was worried about casting spells with that low wisdom. I didn't go spirit shaman because I really want wild shape. This feat will help me remain useful until I can wild shape.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I will return to researching and finishing the rest of what I need for my character tomorrow, as I am spending time with family today. And thank you KN, that makes things a bit easier.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 3

No worries Nightlain enjoy your time with family. I have a feeling that a lot of people are not posting much today due to being with family on this Easter weekend.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Sorry I've been so much. I have my character sheet started but it still needs work. I'll finish it up tomorrow.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (42) »

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.