3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 30 of 30

*laugh* I know. My character is somewhat uneducated - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 31st Oct, 2017 - 4:45pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 50 132 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats.
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
Vickie
Ardent

Novice / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 30

The Learner says...

Thanks KN :)
I think I will have fun with this type of game. Yes, I know I never know what will happen.
There is something that I thought about in the last adventure: when the stump fell into the hole, what happened to it?

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Well that was part of the cave in of the sink type hole that is now filling with water slowly.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #
Vickie
Ardent

Character Sheet ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

I know it fell into the hole as part of the cave in making the sink type hole. Did it fall straight down and is the the middle of the hole? Was the wood in the stump so old that is fell apart when it hit the bottom? Is it even useful now that is down there? Was it the way of magic lift that was used later on?

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Page 30 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

You will have to find that out in the main game by asking questions *laugh* See you in the main game.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
Vickie
Ardent

Character Sheet ◀

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Oh, keeping me in the dark… nice one KN. I shall ask such questions when the time comes..if it does that is..

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

Ignoble says...

If the opportunity presents itself as you do not know what happened only that there is a hole when you see it. Character knowledge vs player knowledge *laugh*.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
Ardent

Character Sheet ◀

Page 30 3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation

The Learner says...

*laugh* I know. My character is somewhat uneducated as far as the game goes. She will get there soon enough, I'm sure. I also hope that she will end up being a needed part of the group.

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Country (State) of the Day

Lebanon

Country of the day Lebanon

Unanswered Threads for Lebanon, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Gknightbc 15 Hours Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 23 Hours Ago
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 3.2 Days Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By News 1 Week Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Extra! 3rd Nov, 2017 - 6:06pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:28am
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 15th Sep, 2017 - 11:28am
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes