3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 149 of 616

KN, I rolled a 19 for my tracking roll. Isn't - Page 149 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Aug, 2017 - 8:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153  ...Latest (616) »
Posts: 4921 - Views: 101730
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 149

I stop, look at Jason and shake my head, "There is no way I'm leaving one of us in here with these things. Zero chance. I'm going now. Leave them here and lock the doors. But we need to get to Rachel." I look at them both, "I'd make the same decision if it were either of you. I will not leave one of my people behind. Now, follow or not I'm going… "

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I start speaking with the children, offering a prayer that they will understood as I try to envision what elven may be, "Please, little ones, you may need to be left here for a little bit longer as we save our friend. You need not be afraid though, you will be protected."

Looking to the others I say, "I know it was just said that we shouldn't split up, but I won't be as useful to you. Sure I could sing or tell a story to invigorate or bring moral, as to use my rapier, but these children also need to be watched over." Hopefully another mistake wasn't being made, but I was working out how we could be most efficient.

Continuing, I offer, "I'm the most expendable when it comes to facing the goblins, with you two and Ghost there is a better chance of you getting Rachel without wasting any time. That, and the children are afraid, not even going into what they have been through, so I feel shouldn't be left alone. The doors can be barred shut, none shall sneak up on me." I say this, but know my sight and hearing is not quite as good as my companions.

Still, if goblins can't come in… I and the children should be safe.

Out of Character: I know Elven, even if I may not know I know it.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:40pm



Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As I walk out to track down Rachel and her abducters I say, "Splitting up is a mistake. It was a mistake a little while ago and it's more now. Lock them in here or take them with us I don't care. But we should stay together. But you two aren't my troops, I can only recommend." And with that I'm out the door, bow in hand and tracking after Rachel.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Page 149 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ghost did not stick around he is already in the bigger room working on getting through a cracked door.

Jason Den and Thomas talk about what to do with the children. Thomas offers to stay back. Ghost has made it through the door and is following Rachel's scent.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Damn it all, its too late now. Tom, don't stay here, if the goblins try to get in, they'll get in. Take the children out of here, now."

Hefting the crossbow again, I hurry after Den and Ghost.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

Den and Then Jason head after Ghost. Thus splitting up as they leave the children with Thomas. I need rolls from Den and Jason as if they are able to see where Ghost goes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 149

The Storyteller says...

Talking with the children, I explain how we are going to get out of there but I needed everyone who can walk to do so. I would carry the one missing a leg, and suggest that those strongest help the weakest.

Offering a quiet prayer, I ask that we may get out of the caverns safe and that my friends will be watched over. Hopefully Jason and Den will be able to find Rachel, following the dire wolf.



Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 149

KN,

I rolled a 19 for my tracking roll. Isn't that good enough to see which direction Ghost and the goblins with Rachel went? I would guess in a dusty environment like this a blind man could track them. You may have missed that roll, it's a few posts back.


 
> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.