3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 192 of 616

The three of you soon make it back outside - Page 192 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 192

I blush and nod." I'm sorry. I thought I should tell you that first. The lord's wife merely put her hand on Dem's shoulder. She said nothing inappropriate. In my land her touching him like that is very flirtatious. I'm sure that it doesn't have the same meaning here. I apologize for bringing my own biases here. I'm just being overly possessive."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

She turns back to Rachel, "You are trying my patience here. Let Dennis speak for what happened so I can get to the bottom of this."

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"It is as Rachel said… all of it. The Lord's wife simply said she could bring us back to life if we die to continue questing, or something to that effect. She then casually brushed my shoulder, I'm sure as a gesture of friendship." I think for a moment, "But this is very uncomfortable for me. In my land I'm considered a gentleman and a gentleman doesn't discuss any of these things."

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 192 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Lwethiala looks at Dennis, "Is that all that happened she ran her hand across your shoulder while stating that she could bring you back if you die?"

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes, that was the whole of it. I certainly didn't want to make Rachel any more uncomfortable than she already felt" I say. "It really was a minor thing. Now, if that is all our friend is waiting for us." I start to stand and offer my hand to Rachel to help her stand.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lwethiala looks at you three and motions you to go. "I will make the full report to the Lord. But I would not worry too much about it."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 192

I walk out the door as quickly as I can with my two companions in tow. I remain completely silent until we get well out of earshot and then I turn on Thomas, "That was bloody dangerous. And her assurances at this point mean squat to me. I'm quite worried about what just went down. You put our lives in jeopardy."

I turn and look at Rachel, "Thank you for trying to extricate us from a tough situation. That was quick thinking even if it didn't work out quite as planned."

I let out a long sigh, "Let's go find Jason and tell him what happened so he doesn't get blind sided."

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 192

The three of you soon make it back outside and out of the main stronghold. You start heading towards the forge where you can hear a hammer pounding away on metal and the soft voice of a female singing.

In side the forge the young lady is softly singing as she watches Jason working and working the bellows when he indicates for her to. She is taking great pride in helping him.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.