3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 207 of 616

As you all make it over to the tree that has - Page 207 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Sep, 2017 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 207

As Dennis continues to dig with Rachel watching the loggers keep toppling trees. Thomas notices something odd about one of the trees that they just toppled.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Well, we should take this opportunity to get to know each other better." I say as dirt continues to fly out of the hole. "I'm not sure how much I told you already. I retired from the Army. Much of my time was in Special Forces. I was a sniper… I think that may be why I seem to be good with a bow. My hobbies include, uhm, included hunting, fishing, spelunking, rafting, hiking, and working out." More shovels of dirt come out of the hole. "I have no significant other." I look at Rachel, "How about you?"

Then I call to Thomas, "You're on deck Thomas."

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I grin at Den." Very interesting. I share some of those interests. I love being outside. I live in Colorado so there is always something to do. I like hiking, mountain climbing, rafting, kayaking, antiques and swimming. I also like to shop." I laugh. That's one thing I really miss here. The shopping is a bit limited."

"Army special forces. Isn't that the green berets? "She has an innocent look on her face as she tries to hide a grin.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Sep, 2017 - 12:25pm

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 207 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at Rachel and hear the Green Beret part and I start, "Yeah, the green beret is a hat. I am not a hat. The people I served with are not hats. We are, or in my case were, soldiers who volunteered to go down a harder path to learn some special skills, We… "I see her grin and I realize I've been had. "Uh huh, you already knew that. Touché Rachel" I lick my finger and draw an imaginary point in the air giving Rachel my best stern/mad look, "Point to you."

Then I grin too, "You got me. Ya found one of my buttons. So, by mountain climbing do you also do rock climbing? I like to rock climb. I wouldn't call it a love, but I've done it and enjoy it. I like antiques too. We should start collecting here and bring it back to Earth when we get there. I mean, this is about as antique as you can get!" I dig a bit more.

Then I continue, "I'm not the biggest shopper, in fact I don't like it much at all… but for the right person." I leave it at that with a wink. Then I think a minute, "Actually, I'm wrong, put me in a gun store or a book store and I'm a shopping fool. I forgot to mention that I love firearms and I love to read. Reading may well be my favorite past time. It certainly ranks pretty high up there."

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grin at him." A little slow to catch on there. We discussed it once before on the website. I couldn't resist. I'm sorry."

I watch him dig some more." You have a good point. We should start collecting here." I laugh at this." I've rock climbed some. I refer more to walk up mountains. I dream of climbing Kilimanjaro in Africa one day." I smile thinking of that.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Sep, 2017 - 6:06pm

23rd Sep, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Studying one of the trees, I will call to the others saying, "Hey guys, something is odd with one of the trees. Come here and take a look." Look to them, waving them over.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 207

I hear Thomas in surprise and looks towards him." Shows over Den." I laugh and walk quickly to see what Thomas is seeing.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 207

As you all make it over to the tree that has recently been felled you can see the stump slowing sinking out of sight in the earth. This is far from usual as all the other stumps are not moving at all.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.