3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 230 of 616

As you enter the tunnels I will need search, - Page 230 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Oct, 2017 - 10:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 230

You all head towards the Sink hole to start your next quest. When you get there you see the older elf kids already down there checking out each of the tunnels. They have not entered any but just looking in them. A bit back from them are a boy watching them and Qwantithalica waving at Jason.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

On getting down there, I call out in Elvish, "Young ones, come here and listen up."

When I get them all together, I take a deep breath and start calling out, "I understand your reasons for wanting to help, but there are conditions you must follow. This is not a game, breaking these conditions could cause you or others to get hurt. Even if it turns out okay, breaking these conditions is likely to mean we will forbid you from joining us on any future trips, so I highly suggest taking heed. Am I understood?"

I wait a moment for affirmation before continuing, "Rule number one, unless specifically told otherwise, you stick with each other, and near to me. You listen to my directions, fire at what I tell you to fire at. You do not hare off on your own, you do not touch anything, you do not go ahead of Rachel or lag far behind, and you especially do not try to engage a foe without the rest of us."

"Rule number two, We are acting as fire support for Rachel, Ghost and Thomas. We act to help them clear the way by whatever means we can. We do not accidentally put holes in them, if you are not sure you can fire without hitting an ally, shoot somewhere else. For that matter, if you are not sure what you are aiming at is hostile, do not shoot at it either. Always look before loosing your shot."

"Rule number three. Survival supersedes all else, if you need to disobey something we've said to save your life or that of others, do it."

"Rule number four, if I tell you to run, you do it. You don't question it, you don't look back, you don't do anything except help each other get back here as quickly as is feasible. If I tell you to run, it means there is nothing you can do to help us, that saving yourselves is your only priority. Now, am I understood?"

Out of Character: I keep forgetting to specify, Masterwork Thieves tools were something I had intended to buy pretty much the moment we got back to town after the goblin caves.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Oct, 2017 - 2:59am

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Elves liste nto you and you hear Qwantithalica tell them that she is in charge of them and they will listen to what you say. She tells them you have rules and that these rules will be obeyed. If any do not feel they can follow these rules then they need to head back to the stronghold now. Once she is done she turns to you and smiles brightly. "We will obey your rules my love."

Out of Character: there are no master work or plain thieves tools in the general store or the black smiths inventory.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 230 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Taking yet another deep breath, I turn to my companions. I definitely need to have a chat with her, but I don't need her distracted, not now. We'll talk as soon as we get back.

Switching back to English, or common I guess, "Okay then, they're promising to stay within the guidelines I've established, and I made it clear there'd be consequences if they did not. No guarantees of course, but I think they won't need too many reminders."

"I think we're as ready as we'll ever be to get this done. Let's get the Northeast passage first, that one is liable to flood before the others."

19th Oct, 2017 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I offer my talks to the children in elven, saying, "Worry not, I will keep an eye out on trouble for you and feel you will al do fine." I will look to the others, especially Dennis who I give a sly grin to when Qwantithalica calls him her love.

"I'm ready to get started, hopefully there is no trouble," I am worried about whoever and whatever it was that was invisible yesterday spying on them, especially if they are much stronger in magic.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I look to Ghost." Be ready. This could be most dangerous." I will go down to the tunnels with Ghost in tow and wait for the others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 230

I try to ignore Thomas' grin as I get people shifted into something resembling a formation, "Right then, lets make Dennis proud of us here. Rachel, lets have Ghost in the lead, with you and Thomas just behind. I'll be a few paces back, herding the cats, I mean kids, and making sure they're not shooting at the wrong things. Anyone, If you see anything that seems the slightest bit off, call it out." Shifting to Elvish, I repeat this last statement.

When everyone is ready, I'll accompany them in. I'm alert for movements and odd sights, and encourage the others to be as well.

If we run across any discernible construction other than just plain tunnel, I'll try to glean what I can from the architecture.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 230

As you enter the tunnels I will need search, spot and listen checks. Jason you can see that this tunnel was made and it was made some time not to distance. You however can not tell exactly what made the tunnels. The blocks of stone are fitted very well together. Yes it is worked stone.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.