3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 283 of 616

She sweeps her arm all around the room. This - Page 283 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Nov, 2017 - 4:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287  ...Latest (616) »
Posts: 4921 - Views: 98817
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
19th Nov, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 283

The Learner says...

I walk into the room and see the skeleton of the person and the items in the room. I will not touch anything in the room but will let my eyes and mind work together to possibly figure out what occurred here and look for any items that may be useful.

Vickie Results:
  • Search on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 17 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" This is most unusual. I'll stay watching while y'all look at that." Ghost and I watch the surrounding area while they search the room.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You do not hear any reply to your calling out to George. Looking about it is not hard to see that this was a magicians laboratory. Many of the item are skeletons of interesting beasts and even a few preserved beasts. One of the jars looks to have a small female in it. Looks like she is sleeping. There are books and tomes scattered about as well as some items, potions, and a few chests.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Page 283 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

“Well, I have absolutely no clue what any of this does. Experts, to the front!” I look with interest at all the paraphernalia, but I refrain from touching.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

With no immediate threats apparent, I start searching in earnest, "Well, look for anything that seems oddly untouched by age, discounting the dust. There'd be a good chance its magical. Pay attention to where and how it is stored too, anything that is easy to hand almost certainly is safe to touch, something securely tucked away less so. Either way, I'd still suggest not fiddling with it too much."

"Let's check the books, they could tell us a great deal. Does anything here look like a journal?"

I'll take a look at the skeleton while I'm at it.

I'll also ask our elven companions, "Does any of this look familiar to you?"

Out of Character: I can hardly claim to be an expert on bone structure, but I've studied enough human biology that I think I could note major differences that would likely come from the deceased being a different race. Probably not enough to determine gender or much else however for certain.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

The elf teen will tell you they have no idea about any of this but Qwantithalica's friend will tell you that she senses a lot of magic in this room.

You can look at the books but it is all written in a language you do not understand.

You would have to open stuff to get to the good stuff whether a case, trunk, chest, wardrobe, drawer or lid.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 283

Setting the books to the side for now, I will ask the apparently magic sighted elf to point out any distinct sources of magic in the room so we can separate it from the rest.

I'll be cautious in opening containers, using twine and sticks to do so from as much of a distance as is practical.

While we're at it, I'll keep an eye out for any large cloths or pieces of canvas that could be used for a makeshift burial shroud.

Out of Character: I'd have made a point of getting an overview on the alphabets of any languages available in the library, so I have at least a shot at identifying them in the field. Any luck there?

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 283

She sweeps her arm all around the room. This whole room is filled with magic. The only thing I do not detect any magic on is the skeleton of the non human. The skeleton is not a dwarf or a elf either. I am not sure of race of the skeleton.

Jason it is a language you have never seen or have any knowledge of.


 
> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.