3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 376 of 616

The morning of the fifth day since the orc - Page 376 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jan, 2018 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 376

Clearing of the bodies takes two more full days of work. The reconstruction of the smithy is under way as is the reconstruction of the general goods store. They have cleared out a space west of the roadway along the stream for Jason's building north of the smithy, and cleared a spot to the west of the general store for a Inn.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Ah, for the ability to Stone Shape or Wall of Stone! Rebuilding would be far easier with advanced magic. Call me impatient, but I need to get to more advanced concepts of this world's magic Weave and make it work for me. Is that library still closed??" Moving from work to meal to work as the days pass. Keeping busy to avoid dwelling on my family and life left behind, and anxious to communicate with them as soon as possible.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Surprised the building I had requested was being given any kind of priority under the circumstances, I'll continue to help out where I can in the day, and working on magic items at night.

When I can, I'll spend time with Thalica, trying to make sure she recovers well, and grateful for her company myself in the face of things.

I'll be sure to ask for Grant's help with the initial setup for each scroll, since they're liable to be tougher than anything I've made before.

Out of Character: Scroll of Fireball, Scroll of Haste, 2 DC 23 UMD checks each, Ghost's Bracers of Armor+1 DC 21 only one check per item needs to be passed. Edit: Uhoh, hopefully Grant can pull off an Aid Another check or that fireball scroll is going up in flames a bit early tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Jan, 2018 - 2:42am

6th Jan, 2018 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 376 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I spend my time helping out as I can and training with my crossbow and mace, to keep in shape. Kelvin and I spend what time we can together and talk about the new buildings that will be built and enjoy each others company.

I will chat with the group as I see them at meals. I offer to Jonathan, that if he wishes to train when I do he is welcome.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Happy to keep busy, I assist Jason as he requests, trying to learn more about the methods he uses and the materials that go into such things.
Specific Action: Aid Another checks. DC 10 UMD +4 for inspiration once per day.
Out of Character: : Jason, I could really use a INT bandanna which would improve my rolls across the board *smile* When you find time, that is.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Once the clean up work is I begin roaming further and further into the field with Ghost. I'm trying to learn more about the area around us. The woods call me and I feel more at home in them every day. I study the wildlife to learn more about them and to have more options for summoning and wild shapes. I make sure to return to the stronghold each day by dusk.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 376

"Thank you Vickie, I'm eager to see what others are capable of. I'm a bit of a planner. What is it that you do?"

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 376

The morning of the fifth day since the orc attack I'll get everyone together. I'll present to Rachel a pair of newly finished bracelets. They're as light and small as I can make them, and shaped to fit just behind a large canine's wrists. "A little something to keep our large furry friend safe. The effect is minor, but every little bit helps, and they can be improved."

"I hope everyone feels prepared, because we need to finish the job with the hobgoblins soon. I would prefer to start today."

"You all know the situation, you know what we're capable of, and you know what they did to us last time. If anyone has thought of any particular suggestions since the last time we spoke of it, this would be a good moment to bring it up."

Out of Character: Bracers of Armor, they add +1 armor AC, and can eventually be upgraded to a +8. It doesn't stack with actual armor, but Ghost doesn't wear any, so…

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.