3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 377 of 616

I look at Jason and say, "I didn't - Page 377 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jan, 2018 - 9:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 377

"What did happen last time? All I really know is that you took out about 30 of them, in different groups, and you lost your Elf friend."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"They flanked us from another corridor, while we were engaged with a group. It wasn't a very advanced maneuver, but we didn't expect it and, as Sun Tzu says, that loses battles."

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

At the beginning of the fifth day since the attack the Smithy has new walls up and a new roof on. The General store is getting a new roof today. The outline of a inn is taking shape with a basement being dug. You can see that is is going to be made of stone on the bottom floor as stones are being gathered.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 377 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"We have enough people now to man the front and the rear. Last time we had all of our melee people up front and when we were ambushed from the rear.... This time we should have melee capable people in the front and the rear. We know that they will try to ambush us again. They can't win in a straight fight."

I take the items that Jason made for Ghost. Placing them on Ghost I smile at Jason. "Thank you so much Jason. Ghost says thanks as well." Ghost eyes Jason.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After waiting a while, I'm a little disappointed no suggestions have come up, but I refuse to let it show.

"All right then, here's what we've got. Just before we go in, I am going to temporarily enchant the weapons of our hardest hitters with Bane. Between the belt and the club, I think that is Rachel and Jonathan right now. Discounting Ghost whom I can't help in that regard. A similar enchantment will be going on my own crossbow, but that's a lesser version that I can't help anyone else with."

"Thomas, as usual you're on support. Here is the Haste scroll, hold onto it until we face a nasty situation. You will be able to target three with it. I suggest Ghost, Rachel, and Jonathan. Don't forget to make use of that badge when playing that inspire courage."

"Grant, you should be able to activate this Fireball scroll. If we open a door and see a dozen or more of the bastards within, I want this to be in the opening salvo. It probably won't kill any but the weakest, but it will certainly soften them up."

"Overall, we need to move more cautiously than last time. We have a lot of fire support on hand thanks to the young elves, let us make use of it, and force the hobs to come to us where we can. Jonathan, Rachel, and Ghost will be our foreguard. Grant and Vickie, watch the rear. Jonathan, I would appreciate it if you stayed ready to displace to the rear if we face particular problems there. Thomas and I will be coordinating fire support with the elves. They don't speak common, so there's a communication issue involved for anyone else."

"Bear in mind, I can get you guys any cantrip or first level spell, so if you have some exotic buff in mind, or some surprise for the next enemy that could use something of the sort, let me know. Just remember it will take a minute or two of advance warning to prep, and that there's a limit on how many of those can be managed."

"Rachel, how's your spell selection, did you take my advice on prepping a few Lesser Vigors? For out of combat healing, that spell is almost twice as efficient as Cure Wounds."

Out of Character: I forgot to confirm, presuming there was some way to purchase it it with the store in shambles, Jonathan would now have a breastplate.

In regards to Lesser Vigor vs Cure wounds, for a 3rd level caster its 13 HP regained vs 1d8+3 (Average 7.5), only catch being the former is 1 HP per round rather than all at once.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jan, 2018 - 10:55pm

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The general store would not have a breast plate but the smithy would have. Not being made to his size it will not fit well but well enough to protect him some.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 377

I nod at Jason's instructions." That sounds like a very workable plan Jason. Let's finish this filth off and make this world a better place. I have only studied cure light wounds Jason. In all the chaos I forgot about studying Lesser Vigor. "

It is as if Ghost senses what is to come. He paces back and forth anxiously as he is ready to be done with this.

Out of Character: : I don't remember seeing about Lesser Vigor previously. I must have missed it somehow.

7th Jan, 2018 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 377

The Learner says...

I look at Jason and say, "I didn't even think of switching to my mace in the last encounter, they just came up on us so quickly..I..just didn't.." I trail off briefly." I will be ready this time, when they do so. I am ready to end this vermin from this world."

Turning to Jonathan, "I provide not only back up fire to our group, I am an Ardent and have special powers which occurred with my transformation. I seem to be not to good with my crossbow, but I hope that with the training I have done over the last several days, I have improved." I give a smile.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.