3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 389 of 616

I move out of the way so Jason can get his - Page 389 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jan, 2018 - 1:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
16th Jan, 2018 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 389

The Learner says...

I place myself up against the as much as possible and in a crouched position with crossbow and torch as before.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You attempt to open the door but it feels like something is making it open hard. It opens about two inches and then you will have to put your shoulder into it to get it to open more. This means you will not be able to open it by pushing it while standing up against the wall.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Wary both back and front, I address Jason "Jason, for some reason I'm reminded of water pressure against a airlock. Be careful."

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 389 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod, and quietly say, "No kidding. Time to shift things up I think. Jonathan, lets get your shield and a torch on this gap, and inch it open slow. Call out if you spot anything."

I'll set my shoulder on the door properly and very slowly increase the pressure applied. Every few inches of movement I'll stop and hold, while checking the gaps for signs or sounds of any traps.

As soon as its open enough for someone to freely get a head through the gap, I'll ask Jonathan to carefully peek in there.

If things look and sound like there's some manner of trap attached to the door, I'll take a look at the hinges, and try to find a way to simply take the thing off.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Jan, 2018 - 11:54pm

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Give me a sec before I put my head in there," putting his sword in his shield hand he reached for his dagger and shined it up against the cloth padding underneath his breastplate. Putting the blade through the crack and turning it he shined his flashlight on the reflected surface.

Out of character: I'm not sure if it's search your spot but I have a plus two each.

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 17th Jan, 2018 - 12:04am

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I rub my forehead, embarrassed, "Bloody hell, this is the sort of thing I bought it for. Here, you can probably get a better view with this."

Digging through my pack, I unwrap and hand over a small steel mirror.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 389

" You two please be careful. This has trap written in bold letters all over it." I line up with Ghost behind them.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 389

I move out of the way so Jason can get his arm in there, putting away the dagger I realign the light off of his mirror so he can get a good look behind the door.

Out of character: I'm doing my best to aid his attempt to search *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 17th Jan, 2018 - 1:51am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.