3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 415 of 616

The Lord looks at you and simply says, "You - Page 415 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Feb, 2018 - 9:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 415

Yes that is correct and it takes an hour. So by the time you are done the second sun is down and it is dark out. Most of the castle people are asleep or soon will be.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 5th Feb, 2018 - 8:31pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Running through the new knowledge in my head I laugh, thinking how easy life would have been in High school French with this magic. "Puts Google Translate to shame, doesn't it?"
Afterwards, I head for a warm drink and and bed.

Out of Character: : Goblin or Sylvan was not available? If not, I won't take Dwarf and leave the slot free for opportunity later. Jason, you'll have to adjust your sheet accordingly for expenses. Is there a new version of your spreadsheet with all the bars of platinum, etc.?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 5th Feb, 2018 - 10:25pm

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Only two languages were offered and both at the same time so you will have to learn Dwarven another time as the mages went to bed afterwards as it was late.

The morning comes soon as you wake up the first sun is halfway to its zenith. Breakfast is served. Let me know what everyone is doing today.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 415 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Breakfast is served as everyone comes into the dining hall. One person, Rachel nor ghost shows up for breakfast.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Looking around, I ask one of the officials if they know where Rachel and her companion dire wolf are. "Doesn't she sleep outside somewhere, if I recall? Anyone seen her come in today?"

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Lord tells you she is sleeping in a room for now and will not be disturbed. There are guards outside her door to see that none disturb her. Her wolf is in with her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 415

"Is something wrong? Did she have another 'event' as when we arrived? How can we help?" Curious as to the way this is being handled, I avoid revealing suspicions, just showing my worry.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 415

The Lord looks at you and simply says, "You will have to ask her when she arises from her rest. She is not being held against her will, just resting."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.