3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 423 of 616

"Do people feel confident in returning - Page 423 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Feb, 2018 - 8:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 423

"Look Thomas, this is not an easy situation. I'll do what I can to smooth this over, but I can't go into meetings like that worried about what you might say. Could you please just avoid contact with Lord Douglas for a while? You should know that he declared that if this happens again, you'll be exiled from the keep. There'd be nothing I could do for you if that happens."

After leaving Thomas, I'll head off and get started on a Fireball scroll, I get the feeling we'll need one again.

The next morning, I'll thank Vickie for the news, and head off to Be's place along with anyone else curious to see how she's doing.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th Feb, 2018 - 1:28am

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2018 - 2:14am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

"Glad to be of help, for a change" and I smile at Jason. I will follow him to Be's place since we will be going into the tunnels anyway, just as well go there first. That way I can greet her in her native tongue *smile* and see how she is doing for myself.
I will keep my torch light as low as possible as we enter the tunnels. Hoping to not let the hobs know we are there.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Heading down to the corridors you enter the NE corridor that has a foot of water in it now. As you walk farther into the tunnel you will soon pass the barrier that allows you to walk through but keeps the water out. Soon you will find Be in her room with the Elf by still guarding her from harm. SHe smiles when she Thalica and Jason and Greets you Vickie with a warm smile when you speak to her in Elven. SHe walks over to the desk that is mostly clear but now no longer magical. "I have these potions that can be of help I have here three potions of Aid, and three potions of darkvision, I have a ring protection +2, a ring of feather fall, and a ring of invisibility. I have a scroll here that five cure light wounds on it, a scroll that has five cure moderate wounds on it, a scroll that has five spells of magic missile and five spells of burning hands. A scroll that has four fireball spells, I also have found four ioun stones two are clear, one is pale blue and the other pearl white. I also have a composite short bow and a composite long bow that were hidden in the desk. Both seem to require a stronger strength to pull. Thus giving +2 damage I hope these items can be of use to the group."

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 423 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"That is quite a haul, several of those things will be of immense help, thank you Be. Let's get the White stone to Rachel, whether or not she keeps it for the tunnels, I think she'd appreciate its healing properties right now."

I'll pick up one of the bows and test the draw. "Thalica, here, try this, can you handle the pull?"

Out of Character: Okay, at present, I'm thinking the Blue Ioun stone (+2 Strength) ought to go to Rachel or Grant, since it won't stack with Jonathan's belt.

The ring of protection probably ought to go to Thomas, since he has the worst AC by a large margin. (You need to update your sheet by the way T), though any of our three on the front lines could also make use of it.

Q can make good use of the composite longbow, the rest of us either don't have martial training (Rather ironic in my case since I'm a fair shot with modern bows), are melee oriented, and/or don't have the 14+ strength requirement. Same story goes for the shortbow, but I could see Grant or Jonathan keeping it as a backup ranged weapon.

Ring of Invisibility is a very powerful tool, unfortunately we don't have a true rogue to make the most of it. I am uncertain what to do with it.

The two clear Ioun stones just eliminate the need for food and drink. Until/unless we get in a survival situation, we can probably just stow them. White Ioun heals at an incredibly slow rate, 1 HP per hour, scenarios where it is of great use are few.

Potions and scrolls can be distributed to those best able to use them.

Thoughts?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th Feb, 2018 - 3:40am

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"That is an amazing stack of magic,Be! Thanks for working so hard." Marvelling at ease at which I can speak this Elvish language, I revel in using it.
Out of Character: : I am versed in martial weapons, so the shortbow would be a good backup, but I'd be better off when we get a magic sword. Strength bonus would be great! As a front liner, the scroll of burning hands would be good, as well as a potion Of dark vision for hopefully smoothing the hobs advantage. The ring +2 should go to low AC for sure.who is able to cast divine spells from a scroll?
Out of Character: : also : +18 UMD?!?! WOW!

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 11th Feb, 2018 - 5:18am

11th Feb, 2018 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

"Will a bit more protection," I will say in consideration, "It may allow me to go up in the front a bit more instead of focusing so much on my Inspire Courage or in range combat." I had no issues with the way things were being suggested in how it would be divided up.

Out of Character: I'll double check my character sheet to see what all needs to be updated.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 423

I take the white ioun stone." This is fine. Thank you. I have my magic club. I'm good with that for now."

Out of Character: : The white ioun stone is great for her. I'm not too worried about strength boosts for now. She has bull's strength she can cast on herself. Once she gets to level 5 she won't be using any of these items much at all.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Feb, 2018 - 7:59pm

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 423

"Do people feel confident in returning to the hob tunnels today? Presuming of course we have the promised men."

Out of Character: I get a bunch of bonuses from various sources to UMD. Mage Spectacles soulmeld bought via a feat, artificer grants a bonus for any item type I have the crafting feat for, an infusion that grants a skill bonus, and Fox's Cunning, among other things.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.