3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 459 of 616

I'll make sure to catch up with everyone - Page 459 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 2:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
20th Mar, 2018 - 5:19am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 459

The Storyteller says...

Once we had gotten back, and had their meals, I'd decide to keep to myself a bit and even head to the library for a bit of reading. There was a lot of my mind, of Rachel, of Lord Douglas, of all that had happened, and why we had all been brought here.

I wanted to trust the one who had become our benefactor and yet I could not see myself easily accepting what he had done. Perhaps though, if I kept quiet, I could see what might come. I wanted to believe, and yet found myself doubting. Perhaps a good book might help ease my mind.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Mar, 2018 - 5:22am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Before departing, I'll tell Travis to take it easy, he'll have time to get to know the mare before we go riding anywhere.

I'll check in on Morgenstern, the big gelding that I have been riding, and the young mare for Thalica. Both animals are loved on before we leave Travis with Grant and head to the newly rebuilt smithy.

I'm smiling at Thalica as we get the forge stoked, preparing to resume work on the breastplate.

If nothing else comes up, that will occupy my afternoon. In the evening, after a break, a meal, and a bath, I'll resume work on the Wright.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After finishing my business in my hidden Glade, I head back towards the stronghold. Ghost and I walk carefully back. I will look for the others to catch up on what's going on.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Mar, 2018 - 7:56pm

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 459 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Working with Patience on turns, jumping and stopping quickly would seem like average skills to the experienced rider, but all I know about riding I got from an intense training experience during my mystical download and now I had to apply that knowledge to try and keep her alive when I take her out into the wilderness. After getting to know the noble steed, I felt bad that any creature should have to worry about meeting their end, but in this world she might just be able to help save me from almost dying again if I could prepare her for what was to come. "That's enough running for today girl, time to practice the easy stuff." I had never tried to guide her without the reigns, getting her to respond to the nudges of my legs was a key skill even at a walk if I were going to be holding a sword or spear. As expected, she was more responsive when she was tired, less willful but no less powerful and to that I could relate.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Not being a trained war horse the mounts will not respond to commands without reins. You may be able to teach your mount this but it would take months of constant training working with then for five to eight hours a day.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

By the time evening rolls around, my mind is echoing with ancient words from the tomes I've read in the library during my research. My magical coif is coming along nicely, and my tapping into the magic aura of this universe is progressing. I stop into the dining hall, removing my ioun stone to allow me to actually enjoy the meal, and relax with the others that are there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 459

Soon the first sun is low in the sky signaling that the dinner is being served as it sets. Most everyone is gathered in the stronghold with Rachel and Ghost arriving late. The day has been mostly quiet with everyone doing third own thing. Just a reminder to those studying in the library that the information stored in there is from a completely different world and era. The information on this world is scare and much of it has not been verified. You do find out from the mages that if you can bring in a captive creature they can study there are rewards.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 459

I'll make sure to catch up with everyone at dinner.

"We're heading back in to the hobgoblins tunnels tomorrow morning, so be ready. Travis, if you wish to stay behind until you have your feet under you, that is your choice. But I will say this is probably a decent mission to get started with, I expect we've cleared nearly all resistance the hobs had to throw at us already. I suggest practicing a bit more with what was purchased today, and getting rest. We'll regroup here for a morning meal, then head out."

"Is there anything else we need to address for the moment?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.