3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 529 of 616

"You know how technically you should - Page 529 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2018 - 7:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 529

When everyone is ready to go, everything gathered up, and Dobby set to finish working on my latest project at the forge, I'll help Thalica into her saddle, then seek mine out, giving Morgenstern an affectionate rub on the neck and a small hard applelike fruit I'd picked up for him. As the great horse munches on his treat, I'll settle onto his back, looking around at the others with a smile I only half felt. More time spent in the wilds, sleeping in dangerous areas, did not particularly appeal to me. I was happier in the workshop and at the forge, and spending time with Thalica where I did not need to watch her back.

"I believe the phrase, 'Once more into the breach', is appropriate here. Shall we?"

The group will set out, riding to the west to start the next scouting run. I would like to stay out for a week, though we'll reconsider the timing depending on what is encountered.

Out of Character: I'd have gotten started on the Great Crossbow I spoke to you about a while back Kn, Dobby will continue the work on it during the trip, but won't finish. I will also bring materials for my next two projects. A Handy Haversack for Grant, who's starting to need the storage space, and a couple of Anklets of Translocation for the people most in need of them. As before, projects on the road will take twice as long to complete.

As the lord has requested that we pay particular attention to the northwestern region, we'll run sweeping arcs to cover that quarter on this trip

It occurs to me that no one spoke up in favor of snagging the magic +3 leather armor I'd worn until recently. Does anyone want it? If no, I'll give it to Thalica.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jun, 2018 - 11:27am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Aboard my newly named horse Bifrost, I take my regular position in the pack. Sobered to an extreme by the eradication we saw at the elf village, I won't be in top spirits, but still happy. "As long we aren't planning to conquer France while we're out here, it'll do for a mustering phrase."
SA - I'll be working on the Broach and another set of Boots for anyone who gets into melee. The extra movement provides positional advantages. While I don't need to eat or drink because of the Ioun Stone, I'll still have 7 days of rations.
Out of Character: - I'm good for armour.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th Jun, 2018 - 1:00pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I swallow hard as I hear Jason say what Dennis always used to say before we began a mission." I swing astride Ghost. I mentally check off all that I needed for this excursion. Ghost seems excited to set out again. Trying to lighten up the mood I say, "For the King of the North. House Stark." I grin at the others and scratch the dire wolf's ears.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Jun, 2018 - 2:18pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 529 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The morning comes in and everyone is able to gather for a nice breakfast before you get your mounts ready and start heading out towards the west. The rest of the day goes by quietly as you move farther away from the stronghold and the more tame areas. You would be passing a number of farms before you are back in the woods.

14th Jun, 2018 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I come into the dining hall grab some breakfast, eat it and afterwards get some dried meats and cheese and make sure my waterskins are full. I will then get my mare, Easy Spirit, ready to go and meet up with the group.
"All ready to go here." I give everyone a small smile. I would rather be helping with what else needs to be done getting the Inn ready and spending time with Kelvin.

Out of Character: I will not need the armor, and I think Thalica can benefit from it. With me only adventuring part time once the Inn is officially open in about two weeks. I will be running it with Kelvin. I do hope we can be back for the Grand opening.

14th Jun, 2018 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

Travis, gets himself a hearty breakfast, freshens up. Feeds, and tends to his mare Sabrina, getting her ready for another adventure.
He has, food and water provisions for one week.

Now, included for this journey (1) 2x potion of invisibility (2) 1x potion clw and +1 cloak resistance.

Restocking his 3x 1st level spells, summon monster 1 (Giant fire beetle, or monsterous centipede (Medium), 1× cure light wounds and 1x sanctuary.

Extra, empty small cloth bags for storing fresh herbs.
1x holy book, and quill and ink, for writing spells, when used.
He, proceeds with the others on horseback when done.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2018 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 529

The Storyteller says...

I will have gotten my breakfast as well, as well gotten to know and begin working with the horse I had been before. Since it seems focus was being put on this, I would have looked for a black coated mare that I felt reminded me a bit of an Arabian which I decided to name Shadowfax. I smile as I wonder if anyone will be able to know the origin of this.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 529

"You know how technically you should be able to make a spell for anything, you know the versatility of magic; anywho, I was thinking a good spell would be "Create Coral" an area pen with a compulsion to have regular horses stable themselves… "I mused.

Out of Character: Can Travis benefit from the Leather +3? Seems like a step up from what he's got.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.