3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 126 of 129

We have a lot bigger problem than hobgoblins. - Page 126 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2018 - 7:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 129 pgs.  122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 126

KN, I will fly at normal altitude for an eagle. I guess around a mile high. That should give me a nice vantage point and there would be no way the enemy would know that I wasn't actually an eagle. I will start out making sure the immediate area around the group is safe then focus out further.

It makes me wonder how close the enemy is now. Ping was very close to us when destroyed. Poor Ping. sad.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I forgot to ask, if we can find Ping's remains, can he be repaired? I've done a bit of research, there are people who say yes, and there are people who say no. But both sides are making suppositions, and cannot point to a specific rule or ruling.

Further, even if the answer is yes, I do not have a guideline for what it would take other than the normal repair costs and/or spells for a magic item or construct.

It is likely worth noting, that Pathfinder (Which is considered notably better balanced than 3.5e) says definitely yes. If I had access to Pathfinder's version of the Make Whole spell, casting it on any remains would do the trick in just a few minutes work, wouldn't even need to pay anything.

I really hope the answer is yes, these things are too much in the way of time and money sinks for them to just easily up and vanish every time somebody gets a lucky shot on the things. If we get to where it's just too expensive to risk the constructs on their intended purpose, there's no point in making them at all.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Not even mentioning that as a scout it should have been far out of standard weapons range. These hobgoblins have some non standard surface to air equipment.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 126 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

If you find his remains you can repair him and make him while again at half the normal cost. You would have to add in your blood again to reactivate the construct.

Rachel as you fly around you do not see a lot as the canopy of the trees hides quite a bit of what is going on. I will send you a pm of what you do or do not see.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I guess I should have asked for more details on the terrain then. In my mind it was more open. That was a waste of wildshape using an eagle in Forest terrain.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well if you recall you were on a ridge before looking out over the forest canopy before you we attacked. The wild shape is still good as you have good eye sight to see some groups in small clearings but you really were able to see something much more beautiful.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 126

Of course I forgot the added bane bonus and damage. +2 to hit and damage, and 2d6 for each hit.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 126

We have a lot bigger problem than hobgoblins. :(This is a horrific situation. Can we change that weapon bonus? wink.gif.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.