3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 41 of 129

I think he was concerned you might be withdrawing - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Aug, 2017 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 129 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 41

Right, I updated everything else and forgot that. And now I add seven more words.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Thanks, I look forward to it.

As to the crafting rolls I made in the main thread, very nice. No fails, most over the 30 mark. Kn, you stated that a roll of 10 over the DC would knock a week's work off of the crafting time yes? If so, that means I'm getting the breastplates done in only four weeks, and my crossbow the week after, almost a month ahead of schedule. Emboldened by that kind of success, I'd like to add a MW buckler to the list, to be crafted in the sixth week. Funds expended for mundane crafting: 435 gp and 3/4ths of mithral chunk

Rolling for the magic items now. UMD Base +10, Artisan Bonus +2, Skill Infusion +2, Eagle's Splendor as L2 infusion +2 = +16

I get a number of chances to hit the DC for each spell involved with an item equal to the number of days needed to spend crafting it plus one. Said DC is set at 20 plus the spell's level. Only one success is needed per spell, but if there is any spell has no successes, all resources are wasted. I've got a good chance of doing it without incident, but a run of bad luck could still hit hard. So, the List:

Natural Armor Amulet +1: DC 22, 2 days, 750 gp, 80 xp
Bracers of Armor +1: DC 21, 1 day, 375 gp, 40 xp
Hat of Disguise: DC 21, 2 days, 675 gp, 72 xp
Badge of Valor: DC 22, 1 day, 375 gp, 40 xp

Total investiture, 6 days, 2,175 gp, and 232 xp.

Dennis, we still have room for one or two more items. What do you want?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Aug, 2017 - 1:38pm

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes I am still adhering to that rule. The good rolls means better success in the production of items. Just like a bad roll will add more time a good roll will subtract time.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 41 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

And boom, we've got our magic goodies without mishaps.

Lastly, scrolls.

Replacing the Benign Transposition and Color Spray used in the goblin cave. I'd like to add a second CLW scroll to our list, along with Silent Image and Protection from Evil. Each are 1 day, DC 21, 9.4 GP, and 1 xp

Anyone have suggestions for other low level spells to have around? (Remember that they'll be cast at caster level 1, so a scroll cast spell of Grease for instance would only last a single round.)

Also bear in mind that I can do similar things with potions. They're twice as expensive, but the advantage there is you don't need to have the spell on your spell list to use the things.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You had a few low rolls there but was able to save it so you are still able to get the items.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

IS Den still playing this game or has he moved on? I will wait a few more hours for him to post otherwise I will move on with the game. Warning has been sent.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 41

One time! I miss a post one time and you're ready to kill me off!?!

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 41

I think he was concerned you might be withdrawing from this game as you are from his other one. You have to admit the timing was close.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.