3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 47 of 129

Well, as far as Den is concerned he thinks - Page 47 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2017 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 129 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 47

Thomas,

I'm going to jump in here. KN made a ruling and I think it's time to stop the discussion. This is his game. He made decisions when I was creating Den I didn't agree with… but I accepted it. Saying his decision is unfair I think is actually unfair. His decision is his decision and as the Dungeon Master, he can make it. He was fair in that he is letting you be a regular Bard I think. Now it is time to move on.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes while I do not mind a discussion about stuff and I will check other sources and other Dungeon Masters Once I make a decision that is it. I have learned a long time ago you can not make everyone happy but it does not take much to piss everyone off. I have stated from the start the Divine bard was never fully explained and left too much to interpretation. I made my interpretation and any more arguments will not be tolerated.

30th Aug, 2017 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

My apologies for any offence, and my last post was essentially that I was finished discussing such. I really had no interest in continuing and dragging that out so once I get my character sheet updated will be good to go.

The Dungeon Master gave his decision and through such I made mine that I just play regular Bard. That's pretty much the beginning and end of it.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 47 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yeah, that pretty much confirms it as head or nothing. I'll leave my vote up as the former.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Based on description, I don't think I'll be there for this decision. Out of character, those potions would be handy to have. Also, don't forget we left a corpse behind in the woods, if some of us take a wagon to go retrieve it within a few hours rather than letting it sit overnight they should be able to make even more of the spider climb potions.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Sep, 2017 - 11:47pm

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm sure there won't be any repercussions to lying to the guard captain about this. Once she'd heard enough to have suspicions, I'd have advised to lay out the situation from the start and asking for her assistance in making sure it both is a non issue and stays that way.

That said, prior to that I would have advised not making a fuss about it at all, and asking in some appropriate way about the social habits of elves, including physical contact between friends and acquaintances. There are a lot of societies on earth who would be shocked at your interpretation of the gesture.

But, I wasn't there, so I just get to hope my advice would've been wrong anyways I guess. tongue.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 47

My plan was to leave and discuss the situation with Jason. Debate and determine a course of action. Thomas forced our hand by broaching the subject with her. It is an extremely delicate situation. I didn't assume it would be safe to speak with the captain about it. It isn't 2017 where someone can file sexual harassment if needed. That kind of thing tends to turn out badly in medieval type societies when the ruler's wife is involved. Rachel will have some choice words for Thomas *smile*. Now she will be considered untrustworthy for trying to salvage the situation.

We had to go off of our modern society and touching. A woman touching him like she did would definitely raise flags and would be considered flirtatious in our society.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Sep, 2017 - 5:49am

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 47

Well, as far as Den is concerned he thinks Rachel did everything she could to try and salvage a pretty delicate situation. He is very appreciative of that. Also I agree with Jason regarding not bringing this up. This should not have been brought up to the guard captain as she is loyal to Lord Douglas and not to us at all. Regarding telling the truth, I've known plenty of people who told the truth and it didn't work out for. This is especially true in more feudal type societies. That is more of a modern mindset and even today it doesn't always work out.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 14th Sep, 2017 - 12:13pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.