3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 49 of 129

You should tell her that in our society a - Page 49 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Sep, 2017 - 4:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 129 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 49

Welp, just remember that there is another witness. If she lied about her mistress' actions, any lies on your part are highly unlikely to match her story. If she told the truth, and you lie…

I'd say its a maybe damned if you do, definitely damned if you don't.

Edit: Well, I can't say I expected Douglas to be unreasonable about this, but I wasn't expecting him to scare the bejeezus out of you two for the sake of a joke either.

Unless he was dead serious, in which case… Yeah, lets not die around here.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Sep, 2017 - 5:08am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: It was no joke. He wanted to show his wife that he was still in power and that he was not going to put up with it. Thus the formal audience to let you all know that he is supporting you over his wife wanting a new toy. All formal audiences are weaponless except the personal guards of which there are three. One of them being a powerful mage.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:17pm

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, yeah, that's pretty much going to kill the good opinion I had of Douglas' wife…

Now someone needs to go tell me you're all safe before I start trying my hand at recreating TNT for this grand escape plan tongue.gif

In any case, Kn, did we get any xp for the spider hunt? I mainly ask because Thomas is only a few hundred behind joining the rest of us at level 3.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:35pm

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 49 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes you got 200 experience per person for defeating this spider. It may not get Thomas to third level but it does help.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Its enough

Thomas forgot to note his xp down, so I went back and checked. He was sitting at 2,900 xp. This would put him up to level 3 with 100 xp left over.

Congratulations on the ding Tom.

15th Sep, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Thanks Daishain for catching that, glad to see I can actually be level 3 with the rest of you.

Though I actually will need to get with, in character Lord Douglas and actually have a list of Equipment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 49

Kn just had to pick a particularly awkward name for my prospective sidekick. I've had to go back and copy paste it every single time I've mentioned her name in character. tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Sep, 2017 - 4:31am

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 49

You should tell her that in our society a shortened nickname is a sign of friendship, just friendship, and call her Q.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.