3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 50 of 129

Yes lets move this along. That way we can - Page 50 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2017 - 2:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 129 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 50

Nickname her after an unfeeling bastard with unlimited power and no restraint on its abuse? I would hope not. tongue.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

She is a elf. Some elves have a interesting name. Yes it is long and hard to pronounce but she is a nice young lady *smile* I doubt she would like the nick name Q it would not fit her *smile*.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Kn, I answered Lywenta's query last night. Respond when you wish.

Teammates, I think it got glossed over, but In character I asked you guys to join me in a meeting with the lord 2 days after the zombie caress incident. I'd have gone over much of my proposal for him with you guys that night, which mostly revolves around finding ways to bring in the best aspects of modern tech without the worst. Starting with a hydroelectric powerplant. Its not a short term project, but it is one that the basics for can be started soon.

I'd be asking you three to bring what practical knowledge you have to the table, which is probably more than you might think at first. While also acting as a foil to me. I'd have no particular desire to see this place despoiled, but I must admit I'm a little more likely to compromise a bit here and there. I'd want a few guardians of nature to keep such compromises in check. Anything you would like to bring up before that mess gets started?

Kn, in regards to this proposal, I intend to write it up from what I remember of the principles. Then after the discussion I'll look things up and let you know if I made a mistake that will throw a wrench in the works. Fair enough?

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 50 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yeah, I think that got lost in the commotion. I'll tell you, Den would be very leery of this, seeing it as a slippery slope. I'd need a lot of convincing.

Rather off topic, but...
That said, I was trained in some basic engineering skills while in the Army, things like demolition and construction projects. I can plan projects like building bridges, digging wells, improving mines so they don't cave in, etc.

I also know how to make quite powerful explosives from things in nature. Things as common as bird droppings or even urine. Yeah, I know that sounds disgusting but after you filter it, boil it, reduce it, and dry it you end up with an explosive in crystal form.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Slippery slope is exactly why I'd want him involved from the start. I'm aware that this will have consequences.

The thing is, and the reason I'd be willing to bring it up at all, pollution is ultimately an economic problem. Going green isn't cheap in the real world. But magic makes the economics of such efforts a heck of a lot easier. For example, if my brother the nukee were involved, zero risk and zero waste nuclear power would be both possible and cheaper than the real thing thanks to some new tricks available via spells, we could easily bypass petroleum based products entirely, and if I can get to a high enough level to make a few polymorph any object schemas, we could even do it all while ceasing all mining operations and eliminating what waste this community already outputs.

All in all, I want to provide a good tech base that would benefit as many as possible. It won't all be pretty, but it can be a heck of a lot better than what we know.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Sep, 2017 - 4:05pm

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes write up your proposal that you want to present to the Lord. He would have issue of you coming in to talk to him about it. You will see a answer from the Lord soon since Lywenta would take it to him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 50

Did anyone want to do something else beforehand, or shall I kick off the next thing I had in mind?

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 50

Yes lets move this along. That way we can go to the next day and your first meeting with the Lord about your design and where you would like it located at.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.