3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 69 of 129

Actually I wanted to make things myself. I - Page 69 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2017 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 129 pgs.  65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 69

Welp, there's no increase to stats or feats at present. Presuming you stick with the Ardent class for level 2, your BAB goes up by 1, as does your base Will save, 5 more power points, 4 more skill points, and you get to pick a new mantle, and a new power.

For the skill points, I'd suggest just upping your main skills for now. For Mantle and Power, what would complement your needs most right now?

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Jason- I was thinking of the Time Mantle with the L1 power it has; which is: target's speed is halfed.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It certainly seems like that would work. Make sure you coordinate when you use it though, if your target is going to spend the next four rounds not moving…

Leveled Qwantithalica up, decided to go for 1 level of Scout rather than the second level of ranger for the moment, though I'll be getting back to the latter for level 3. Fluff wise, I see this as a product of the somewhat more martial focus in regards to the training she's had lately.

Most immediate impact of this, she deals extra damage if attacking after moving 10+ feet.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th Dec, 2017 - 4:24am

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 69 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You can do what you want with Qwantithalica as she is your to control for now. So having her take a level in scout is fine.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 11th Dec, 2017 - 6:16am

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

KN, what alchemy products are available to be made? Just the PHB list or the Dragon Mag stuff as well? Also, I am taking Iaijustu for the extra attack damage rolls, is that okay?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 12th Dec, 2017 - 9:25pm

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There is so much record keeping in 3.5. That's one reason I like Druid so much. I have to keep up with animal stats and that's it basically. Just a girl and her dog.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 69

As far as alchemy is concerned the mage that makes the stuff strictly produces potions found in the DMG and UA. I am sure if you went and got the ingredients for something else she would make it for you with a steep surcharge.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 69

Actually I wanted to make things myself. I just need the lab for the bonus.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.