3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 90 of 129

Oh boy, that… isn't exactly - Page 90 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Mar, 2018 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 129 pgs.  86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Mar, 2018 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 90

Explorer. says...

KN, In relation to my last post in the "Main game thread," I would like to amend the words colt and filly.
Instead of colt, have gelding, and instead of the filly have mare.
So as not to re-write this out again, I will have the respective horses, being older.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

That makes much more sense as a Colt is never a good choice. The corral is getting low on horses that are not spoken for.

20th Mar, 2018 - 5:23am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

Since I honestly didn't know where to reinsert myself, I thought reading was an appropriate decision. The library had always been a second home, especially when I wanted to spend some time alone.

22nd Mar, 2018 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Page 90 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, will keep on doing the predictable, dinner go to the library to read. Breakfast, go out and feed, groom Sabrina, a mare. Oh, and of course partaking in a few ales, with the others.

Looking for anything that may resemble a gym, or science lab, in this joint, seeing if anyone is playing any games here?

May even, go and have a chat with those Mage's, Lord Augustus mentioned. They might have a clue, as to where we all are, and what year it is?

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I spend time in the library because of the factotum classes skill ranges, mainly. I also spend time working with the alchemists to create/recreate Earth technologies. So far I've created a Leyden jar to store electricity and release it gradually. So there is a sort of 'science lab' in place already, if you wanted to join me. The only thing you call a gym around here would be the workout yard where people train with weapons and such. I'm sure I or others with some martial arts skill could spar with you, if that was also needed. There is a map of the stronghold and surrounding buildings available.

25th Mar, 2018 - 6:07am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

Looks, like Travis is joining up with the other's on the expedition. Although, without the experience, and experiencing the "Event", yet. Sounds like fun, yet dangerous.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Mar, 2018 - 7:18am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 90

Explorer. says...

Travis, has now experienced the "Event," as it is known. With the ability, to read the divine spell list from Cleric, and Druid.

But,will either need confirmation, or perhaps another transformation and or training for remainder of Archivist abilities from KN.

That includes, his current set of skills, including scribe spell, dark knowledge, and use of current weapons.

The scribe spell, skill implying that Travis would have the ability to both read and write Druid and Cleric spells.

However, I'm assuming that Travis would only be able to read and write, a spell from his particular level.
Which, in his case would be level 0, at this precise moment in time.

Therefore, unless he was a second level character he wouldn't be able to "Cast" a second level spell. This, applying to Cleric and Druid spells.

He, probably at this stage could read them, but that would be the extent.

Does this sound about right? Regarding Travis, current status that is!

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2018 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 90

Oh boy, that… isn't exactly right.

You are a level 1 archivist now, and should have access to all of the associated abilities, including level 1 spells.

However, spell level and character level are not 1:1. You will NOT have access to level two spells as a level 2 archivist. You will gain those at Archivist level three. Level 3 spells are available at Archivist level five, so on and so forth.

You will want to be on the lookout for scrolls containing divine spells, collecting and copying from those will be your main way to gain new spells.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.