3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 92 of 129

I have a query about Travis's spell - Page 92 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th May, 2018 - 10:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 129 pgs.  88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 92

Yes as a factutom you have those skills and can use them. Always roll a d20 as a 1 is always a failure and a natural 20 is always a success. But as you will find some locks are harder than just a DC of 10 or 15.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yeah, its just Grant and Jason with those skills.

That stated, Grant would probably be the better choice to take point on Open Lock/Disable Device checks permanently, not least because of Inspiration boosts. If you want to do that, that would free up points on my end to use elsewhere.

I'll keep up Search though either way, that is one skill you really want redundancy for.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The only issue is that inspiration is usable once per day on a skill, but I will be spending more roguish points to help the team balance.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 92 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

So, I figured this was a better place to put this instead of in the RP thread. I feel that we (Or maybe it's just me) can use a little more communication with the Storyteller. It just feels that every time I assume something I get told it doesn't work that way even if it seems like something that's seems common sense to me.

Going off of just audible directions we didn't realize we were missing parts of the dungeon. Even without creating a new map between our party or even just Jason should have been able to realize that we missed things.

I wouldn't have recommended going back for the bodies by just ourselves if we knew. There wasn't even a chance roll that we might realize it.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

When you went right at the four way intersection after finding the bodies I mentioned that you were leaving a part unexplored. As you followed the corridor I mentioned intersections going to the left that you passed by to always keep going right. Thus you passed three obvious corridors going to the left from the main corridor but chose to not go back to them. It was clearly in my posts before you found the exit. All you had to do is go back and read and you still can to see that you were obviously skipping some areas of the tunnels.

21st Apr, 2018 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

As the old joke used to go, sometimes the party just fails a Spot check. No matter how obvious the Dungeon Master seems to make it, sometimes the details showing that something was missed isn't realized by anyone else until it's too late. Although I think a few of us realized we were missing something, we just couldn't figure out what it was or in what way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th May, 2018 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 92

Failed the craft check for the expeditious messenger, which fortunately just means I wasted the materials for the physical body (50 gp worth)

Trying again.

12th May, 2018 - 10:37am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 92

Explorer. says...

I have a query about Travis's spell casting ability.
As I understand he can select up to 3 1st level Cleric spells, and 3 zero level per day. Then prepare another set for the next day.
For him to learn 1st level Druid spells. As it is possible, due to the fact he is a divine caster. Does he need to acquire or find a spell book in the wild. To both copy and memorize the spells??

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.