3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 116 of 129

Leveling to level 4 means you will subtract - Page 116 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 8:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 129 pgs.  112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 116

If everyone reads the story they would understand that you do not need dark vision as the first sun is up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You're right, I missed that completely. Let's see how this goes, and I hope to stay on my horse!

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

KN, so from what we have seen the hobgoblins are on foot? Once we get through their lines we should be fine if so.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 116 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As far as you know they are on foot. Will have to wait and see.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Had a query for you Kn. I mentioned to the others upgrading the senses on the potential sentries. There are ways to do that, but they're a bit… inefficient, requiring investment into things we don't actually need.

Then it hit me, there's an item that does exactly what I want here. Bastion in the other 3.5e game has one. An Essence of the Guard Source 3i

Now, its intended for warforged, almost certainly because they're the only construct player race, but I don't see a fluff or balance reason to prevent non player constructs from making use of such a thing.

What do you think?

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Putting that item on ping or another construct would work. I have no issues with it being on a NPC creature as long as it is a construct.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 116

Explorer. says...

Travis is now on 7860 xp, more than enough for level 4 now. Gaining an ability score increase, which in his case INT, is probably the best choice. Gets a +2 for attack, instead of +1 Gets, still mind, which gives him, +2 saves against enchantments.
An extra 1st level, and an extra 2nd level cleric spell.

But, what he really needs to find is a holy tablet, or ancient magical scriptures of a druid nature. Perhaps a quest might be in order?

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 116

Leveling to level 4 means you will subtract the 6,000 so you should be level four with 1,860 towards level five.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.