3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 125 of 129

Yes this happened before Ghost and Rachel - Page 125 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Oct, 2018 - 2:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 129 pgs.  121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 125

Jason, I think you are doing a wonderful job as leader. I'll try to offer more Input when decisions need to be made. No need for you to feel any pressure being our leader. If you would rather someone else take the leadership role I'm not a skilled leader. There are several people in our group that would make good leaders as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

With Rachel and Jason being the two senior people in this world (Not including the NPCs) either one of you could be leader if you wanted it.

As far as herbs they grow in other places as well. The spots they grew in are clues as to where you may find more of them. This includes dreamberries and as you have seen Dream berries are very potent.

As far as scribing scrolls you can scribe a scroll with a spell you know and understand. As the book says you can scribe a scroll of any spell you know. I believe that prevents Travis from scribing Arcane spells. Do you have any reference that contradicts this ruling Jason as I can not find any.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm not saying I'm itching to drop the reins anytime soon, just a little concerned that people seem to be just going along with whatever without question. Anywho, moving on

Kntoran, DMG page 282, "Most of the time, they take the form of spells that must be known by the item's creator. Although access through another magic item or spellcaster is allowed."

Generally, this is interpreted such that even if the crafter does not know the prerequisite spell, if it can be cast during the process via scroll, wand, or another mage, the requirement is satisfied.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 125 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You can create a scroll of any spell that you know. Scribing a scroll takes one day for each 1,000 gp in its base price. The base price of a scroll is its spell level × its caster level × 25 gp. To scribe a scroll, you must spend 1/25 of this base price in XP and use up raw materials costing one-half of this base price.

Any scroll that stores a spell with a costly material component or an XP cost also carries a commensurate cost. In addition to the costs derived from the base price, you must expend the material component or pay the XP when scribing the scroll.

Plus for crafting scrolls I will say the quiet comfortable well lit place is a must so scribing will need to be done at the new work shop being built or in the library of the stronghold.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Kn, is there some nearby terrain feature we can make for? Something defensible with a good view of the surroundings. I don't want to retreat just yet, but I think we need a better idea of what the heck is going on before we go in as we'd been planning.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN, would Ghost and I have been away from the group at this point? I reacted to Jason and Ping's death but I posted earlier that I would head out after Ping left. Just trying to get an idea of what to go with next.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 125

Kn said that Ping's destruction occurred while we were still discussing what to do about his prior report. So I'm pretty sure you guys are with us. If not, some shouting should change that.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 125

Yes this happened before Ghost and Rachel departed. As far as defensible area you would find some by the two mountains you just went past. Climbing up them to observe more area will be a bit harder.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.