Wi-fi Dangers

Wi-fi Dangers - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 18th Apr, 2017 - 10:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Snooping your info on wifi.
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wi-fi Dangers

Think twice before you connect to this

THERE'S alarm a free Wi-Fi service on buses is actually snooping everything from your driver's licence to the photos on your phone. Ref. Source 2i.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Wi-fi Dangers
A Friend

Dangers Wi-fi

Yeah, we need to be a lot more careful with our information… although in truth I think most of our most personal information is already out there and it's a not a question of if but when it gets used for nefarious purposes.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Wi-fi Dangers
A Friend

Wi-fi Dangers Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Yes with all the sniffing programs that are place by people up to no good it is not a surprise to see some setting up some wifi that runs off the buses wifi to just get your personal information.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Wi-fi Dangers
A Friend

Dangers Wi-fi

Thise going overseas need to remember that this even more prevalent in many other countries.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Wi-fi Dangers
A Friend

Dangers Wi-fi

Yeah I do not get on line much if I am over seas due to this fact. I would do all I can to only go to a safe place to get on line.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Wi-fi Dangers
A Friend

Wi-fi Dangers

Yeah and those safe places are few and far between in many countries. There are countries where there are no safe zones and we are advised not to take any electronic devices.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Wi-fi Dangers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,