Ashaya the Warrior

Ashaya Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Apr, 2017 - 9:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 256
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Ashaya the Warrior
A Friend

Ashaya the Warrior

Ashaya, stands 5/6 tall with a skinny body. Ashaya has brown hair with big blue eyes. Ashaya has white skin and a innocent appearance in general. Ashaya has chosen to uphold the law by first starting a trade in forging. Ashaya views alliances as necessary for the benefit of society. Ashaya intends to do preserve the law in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Ashaya the Warrior
A Friend

Warrior Ashaya

Advisor Description

I met Crulphix in the Town square at midday. Dressed in farmer's garb, he greeted me. He was always a loquacious sort. As friends, I see this relationship growing into closer comradely. I suspect that Crulphix suspects me to be too staid and strict. This is probably true, as I am always trying my absolute best to follow the rules passed down by the governing force. After all, their best interest are for order.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Ashaya the Warrior
A Friend

Ashaya the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Your beauty striketh most
Thine eyes do tell no lies
And I do never boast
Your features are quite wise

Your brow is clean,
Your figure lean,
Thine lips are red and full.

Your hair does shine,
You never whine,
You are adorned with wool.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Ashaya the Warrior
A Friend

Warrior Ashaya

Reflections on your mother

My mother was a kind, thoughtful woman of good repute. She was often lonely, with my father away at war. However, she was always able to have time enough for me, and I treasured the short years I had with her. My only wish is that she could once again guide me in my perilous journey. Alas! Such a fate is not possible in this cruel world. I know she would want me to follow my dreams…

> TOPIC: Ashaya the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,