Ariana Grande Concert Massacre

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd May, 2017 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
  Ariana Grande Concert Massacre Manchester, England, UK
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Police: Number of fatalities confirmed during an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England. At least one explosion at a concert given by the American singer sent terrified fans running for the exits Monday in Manchester in the United Kingdom, according to The Associated Press and The Guardian. Greater Manchester Police said via Twitter that they were responding to the scene of a "Serious incident" at Manchester Arena and asked members of the public to avoid the area. Ref. USAToday.

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Massacre Concert Grande Ariana

This is so horrible. Why do people have to be so evil? With this being in the U.K. I'm almost positive that it will be some type of group tied to ISIS.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Kyrroeth,

Because some people are generally evil and that is the truth of it. And these evil people have an outsize effect on all of the rest of us. These people would like nothing more than to sneak a nuke into the US to kill as many people as possible. This is why I spent my time in the Army and why I continue to do what I do.

23rd May, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Coppers are saying 19 dead and over 50 injured. The explosion probably happened somewhere near the exit to the arena. Terrible.

23rd May, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

It might have been a suicide bomber, that's the current talk on the ground but if its true then its going to open up a whole new world by morning.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

They just found a second device that didn't go off. They'd have killed a whole lot more had that gone off. The fact that they had multiple devices displays a degree of sophistication. And this was Ariana Grande, wo they were targeting kids.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 9:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Greater Manchester Police raise death toll to 22 after blast struck Ariana Grande's U.K. Concert. Authorities raised the death toll to 22 after an explosion hit the American pop star's concert at Manchester, England, police said in a news conference Tuesday morning. Police believe the attacker used an explosive device, which he detonated before he died at the arena. Officials also say that children were among the victims. Ref. USAToday.

23rd May, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Those Englishmen are moving fast. They already made an arrest and know who blew himself up. ISIS claimed responsibility but this will add to the grief of law abiding English of Arab descent, it will also make freedom of movement more and more restrictive.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Ariana Grande Concert Massacre

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,