Lunia Good - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th May, 2017 - 7:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 266
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Lunia the Good
A Friend

Lunia the Good

Lunia, stands 6'2" tall with an Athletic body. Lunia has Clear Blond hair with small Twilight eyes. Lunia has Tan skin and a Comely appearance in general. Lunia has chosen to begin her path towards ruler ship by first starting a trade in Military work. Lunia views alliances as potential comrades in arms. Lunia intends to earn a name for herself protecting others while being Honorable and Virtuous. As well as being a compassionate, devoted, integral, optimistic and charitable being to those around her. She won't force herself into a role of leadership. She will try to earn everything she gains in one way or another. She doesn't take to kindly to the harm of the innocent and the helpless. She tries to offer redemption to those who can show her that they are truly regretful of the darker actions and path they have chosen to follow, as well as potentially help them find a better way. However, if they truly aren't regretful, she will, by the laws of the land currently, bring Justice to those who have wronged fair and honest beings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Lunia the Good
A Friend

Good Lunia

Advisor Description

I was walking towards my next shift at the town hall. A more average looking man about 5'2", came up to me and introduced himself as Alshinar a friend of my family. He told me of what he had been doing and why he was nearby. Foe his secretly watching me. I glared at him with eyes that could have burned like the sun. He quickly corrected himself, to explain that he never watched my more private moments, and for that I am relieved. I would have slapped him otherwise. I personally do not know this captain. However, he is a man of leadership and he can probably teach me as such, as he claims he can. But my trust will be earned. I will respect him as my advisor, but a potential comrade must earn my trust before I will give it to them. Our agreement is both a good and hopefully great thing. But even then others will always need help.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Lunia the Good
A Friend

Lunia the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

A wondrous woman. A mother to whom I still miss. One who taught me to be all I am to this day. In her name I will push forward. Her last wish I will do my best to accomplish. Right now I am an unknown and in the shadows, but soon The light mother shown me will shine brightly. Hopefully in time I will complete her dying wish and become what she wishes of me. However, for now I will do what I can to survive in the world.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Lunia the Good
A Friend

Good Lunia

Message to Advisor

Finally got a house of my own. It isn't the best but it is a start. I also trained my ability to strike before others today. I have worked several times with the Town Hall. They tend to push hard but I push back with hard work. It gets boring at times but still I push forward. I am getting better. Hopefully I can get stronger soon. It is a long path indeed.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Lunia the Good
A Friend

Good Lunia

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

A fair and true maiden I see of thee.
One whose Beauty is almost that of the Peacock.
Thy Lips are like the Rose, beautiful in all their voluptuous glory.
Thy eyes like the Blue sky, vast and gracious.
Thy hair like that of golden silk. Soft and flowing of the wind.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

Lunia the Good
A Friend

Lunia the Good

Message to Advisor

Well, As my day went I spent it training. The body Guild says that endurance training is the best way to survive. So I did just that. It worked. I feel hardier for the training. I did just as I was instructed. Iy was gruelling work but at least I won't die as easy now. Tomorrow I think I will continue the process.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Lunia the Good
A Friend

Lunia Good

Reflections on your father

Always away my father was, but I wasn't worried. He fights to keep us safe. Mom told me of his valor and courageous might. I also learned d of his status in command. I will do my best to follow in his footsteps. I will become a great leader and guide many to a brighter tomorrow. His gift to me being my kind and caring heart. It is a gift I will always cherish and make use of to further my desires to protect those who can't protect themselves. May we one day meet. I will have so much to tell him then. A story of my own. A future to bring anew. Tell then, father I wish thee well.

> TOPIC: Lunia the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,