Trinidad & Tobago vs Chile

Trinidad Tobago Chile - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st May, 2017 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trinidad & Tobago vs Chile

Chilean President Michelle Bachelet outlined why the visit of Trinidad and Tobago’s Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley was important to her nation while addressing delegations from both countries at La Moneda presidential palace in the capital Santiago on Monday. Source 9n.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Chile Tobago and Trinidad

Name: George

Title: PM visit to Chile

Comments: I wonder what Chile has to offer us that other nearby nation cannot. Is this just another jolly at the expense of the taxpayers?. Moreover, the Prime Minister is even making a promise he don't know if he can keep even whilst visiting Chile, when he says he promises 10% renewable energy. How could he be so sure of this?. In my opinion this business of making such promises is just a local bad habit .I suppose and he just can't help it.He seems to be obsessed with our resources of oil and gas which are on the verge of depletion. According to the experts.

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago vs Chile

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,