Grenfell Tower Fire

Grenfell Tower Fire - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Grenfell Tower Fire
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2017 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Grenfell Tower Fire

Grenfell Tower - so many dead, people are angry. Miracle sisters found metres apart in hospital. TWO young girls have been found metres apart, as anguish turns to anger for some who claim of "Being treated like suspects". Source 2i

Continued from: British Firefighters. Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Grenfell Tower Fire
Grenfell Tower Fire (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Fire Tower Grenfell

Police: 79 people now dead or missing after London high-rise fire. The shocking sight of the inferno and the deaths it caused have infuriated the British and place new pressure on the government of Prime Minister Theresa May. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Grenfell Tower Fire
A Friend

Grenfell Tower Fire History & Civil Business Politics

What a tragic event. Do they know what started the fire and how it spread so quickly?

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Fire Tower Grenfell

British police: Grenfell Tower fire that killed at least 79 started in refrigerator. London's Metropolitan Police on Friday confirmed the cause of the blaze on June 14 and said that insulation and exterior tiles failed fire safety tests. The disaster is the deadliest fire in mainland Britain since the start of the 20th century. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Grenfell Tower Fire
A Friend

Fire Tower Grenfell

It is sad that this has happened. I hope that inspectors with building codes will pay more attention to what builders are using now to prevent this from happening again. I am glad that so far they are not saying it was a terroristic type attack.

> TOPIC: Grenfell Tower Fire

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,