Democratic Party - Dems

Democratic Party Dems - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Apr, 2018 - 9:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

General Politics Democrats
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Democratic Party - Dems

Consumed by Trump hatred, Democratic Party consuming itself. America needs a Democratic party more devoted to getting things done than to hating President Donald Trump. Source 9g.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Democratic Party - Dems
A Friend

Dems Party Democratic

I'm a Democrat and I can't say it any better than this. Get past the hatred and actually work to make this country a better place for all of us. It does nothing to help this country and causes independents and moderates to run the other way. Why would a white male vote Democrat? They are constantly being told they are the cause of all the world's problems. This is so wrong. The tent should be large and should be about ideas and not gender or racial identities primarily.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Democratic Party - Dems History & Civil Business Politics

The Technicolor Swan By James Howard Kunstler. Can you think of a single figure in the Democratic faction who dares to oppose the lethal nonsense this party has been spewing? Source 5k.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Democratic Party - Dems
A Friend

Dems Party Democratic

Very witty and unfortunately close to true regarding both parties and where America is. I'm not sure either party or the US is quite as bad as he makes it out. But we are close. This is a sin because I remember when our country worked and after elections we rolled up our sleeves and worked together to get stuff done for the good of the country and politics was left for a few months before the next election.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dems Party Democratic

The Democratic Party files a lawsuit against Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks alleging a conspiracy to tilt the 2016 election in President Trump’s favor. The lawsuit alleges that Russia found a "Willing and active partner" in the Trump campaign, which shared the goal of hurting the Democratic Party and electing Donald Trump. Trump and his allies have denied any collusion with the Russians. Trump has blasted inquiries into his campaign’s ties to Russia as a "Witch hunt." Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: Democratic Party - Dems

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,