Robertreaper Introduction - Page 4 of 4

QUOTE (Robertreaper)I am not noticing "A - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Oct, 2017 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Robertreaper Introduction
A Friend

Robertreaper Introduction - Page 4

I uh, should note here that I and other Dungeon Masters have zero power to edit posts. That is for the forum mods.

I do hope this gets resolved, I'd be sorry to see you go Robert.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Robertreaper Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Robertreaper

Well, that explains why many of the edits didn't make sense, like deleting a post talking about an off topic conversation that other players were already talking about or moving my comment about how Manos resembles Mickey Rourke's character in Sin City from Out of Character to Rather off topic.

Those things made no sense from a Dungeon Master reacting to PC perspective. Now that I know they had no hand in it, it actually makes sense. Well, it makes no sense; but it makes more sense that the Dungeon Master wasn't involved.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Robertreaper Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE (Robertreaper)
I am not noticing "A lot of editing" being done to my post; other than by me.

Robertreaper, that is the point Support has been making you do not "Notice" a lot. I believe Support has gone above and beyond to help you keep in line with the Community Rules and Policies as much as possible, however your response is to simply put no importance on anything being said and not even acknowledge edits, instead putting it off to sarcasm by assuming it was because you put too many smilies which is not even possible.

international QUOTE
Just don't understand why all the fuss over these small issues

For you it is "Small" because you do not care, however for us it means a longer workload as we are adults with time constraints who have to take our time from important matters to moderate your messages over and over despite asking you kindly to check over Role-playing Game Etiquette.

international QUOTE
If you feel I don't belong on this site, you are free to remove me.

We are well aware of what we can do or not do on this site.

international QUOTE
... To be honest it would free up a lot of time that I've been dedicating to your site.

Well, since this is honestly how you feel and you have already gotten what you needed I will remove your account for you especially since in your opinion the way we manage the site makes no sense.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Robertreaper Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,