Christiand Introduction - Page 4 of 5

Hi everyone, It's been ages since - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Aug, 2018 - 12:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2018 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Christiand Introduction - Page 4

Christian, take care of your family! We will keep fingers and toes crossed for you, and send good thoughts your way!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2018 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Introduction Christiand

Take care Christiand, I pray that your wife has a speedy recovery soon. All the best for your family, take it easy.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Christiand Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi everyone, things seem to have stabilized around here so I am going to slide back into the game.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Page 4 Introduction Christiand

Welcome back! I hope everything stays good and healthy-ish for you and yours. Just in time, too, we're about to engage the bad guys *smile*.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Christiand

Welcome back Christian. Don't worry, we didn't do anything too horribly embarrassing to Poppo while you were gone tongue.gif.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Christiand Introduction

Poljen wanted to pants Poppo, but the others would not let him.... Maybe next time!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Christiand Introduction - Page 4

Welcome back ChristianD, all the very best. I'm happy things have gone better for you and the family.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2018 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Christiand Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Hi everyone,
It's been ages since I have been here. The past few months have been very challenging and my online time has been practically non-existent. My wife's health has taken a downward turn with her ability to breath becoming more compromised. Luckily we have coverage in Canada to assist with costs but medical machinery still requires co-pay. Things seem to have settled in for the time being and I thought I would return to the boards and check in on how things are going. My apologies for ghosting Daishan's game. I honestly thought I would be back sooner than this and as time went on it just seemed like it was easier to have my character retired.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Christiand Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,