Nikki Crosby

Nikki Crosby - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Aug, 2017 - 2:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Nicole Nathaniel Clarke
14th Jul, 2017 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Nikki Crosby

Nicole Nathaniel Clarke, known as the comedian Nikki Crosby, was robbed and fondled by bandits while trying to buy some goods in a store off Morne Coco Rd. In Petit Valley. According to reports some of the criminals involved were caught including a boy as young as 15. You can read more about it here: Source 5i

In a live interview I saw shortly after the incident, Nikki was shown to be emotionally affected by the ordeal and claimed that she could have left Trinidad a long time ago because her husband is a US citizen but chose to stay because she loves her country.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Crosby Nikki

Quite ashamed to see the direction of our youth in Trinidad and Tobago. They have no respect for people, places or things, they only see what they want. Nikki may be showing a brave face over this but I can assure you this not the same as being given a bad drive and you get over it, this is psychologically damaging for both her and her husband who must have felt anger that he could not stop it.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Nikki Crosby
A Friend

Nikki Crosby Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

JB,

Was heer husband there with her? I didn't see that in the article. I mean he didn't have to be to have it affect him terribly but if he was there and powerless to do anything while they assaulted his wife… I'd be furious. I'd end up in jail myself because I'd find them and take justice into my own hands.

13th Aug, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Crosby Nikki

He was there and also ex-military (Navy) as I understand it so it would have made him very emotional. I really don't know, I would be very tempted to act but at the same time criminals here are known to shoot with no remorse so I would have to think twice.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Nikki Crosby
A Friend

Crosby Nikki

I would be hard pressed not to act. I was trained for years not to think twice. We were taught the OODA loop. That is observe, orient, decide, and act. If you are always doing the first two and running scenarios in your head what you'd do you can cut out the decide, since you've already decided on your action. Then it's all about acting.

It means a few seconds advantage in a dangerous situation. I still do that, even here in the states like at dinner with my girls or at a movie. The key though is you have to act. That is what sone of our training was about, learning to follow you gut and act quickly. That said, in a clear situation where I had no chance I'd either trade my life for her safety or bide my time and find them later. Then it's about vengeance.

16th Aug, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Nikki Crosby

Abnninja there was more than one, acting can sometimes not only end your life but the lives of others. I know men get all emotional and feel the need to be a hero but from the cases I've read it never ends well for the one who does that because the criminals shoot anytime you give them trouble. This isn't the movies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Nikki Crosby

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,