Love Everyone Says God

Love God - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 1st Aug, 2022 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Love Everyone Says God
17th Jul, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Love Everyone Says God

While the statement is good at capturing some humor do you think taking it seriously is not realistic or is it simply something to live by?

Love Everyone Says God
Love Everyone Says God (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

God Says Love

Loving everyone is really about yourself more than the other person. If you have love in your heart towards everyone then you will be able to live your life happy and not stop to be vex, angry or full of hate.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Love Everyone Says God
A Friend

Love Everyone Says God Beliefs Religious General

I try this but it is terribly difficult for me. I've seen some pretty ugly things done by some pretty evil people in this world and I can't bring myself to love them. Heck, I can only imagine what I'd do if someone hurt my kids… there'd be no love. So this is something to strive for I guess, but you'd have to be a saint… which is why they are saints I guess.

6th Dec, 2019 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

God Says Love

I think it's a lifestyle, and people should adopt it. Theirs too much hate, and violence now adays, when their should be love and compassion.

7th May, 2022 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

God Says Love

It is good to treat all men and women with respect and dignity. This is not to approve of every action or idea. Some actions and ideas may be harmful and need to be addressed for what they are. However, the purpose of offering corrective criticism is to help a person. Offering criticism that makes a person feel small and unappreciated is not love.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2022 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Love Everyone Says God
A Friend

Love Everyone Says God

God does say to love others as ourselves and to forgive everyone, yet at the same time the Bible is clear about not associating with hypocrites and not to enter partnerships with unbelievers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Love Everyone Says God

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,