Ghost Human Species

Ghost Human Species - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 4:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ghost Human Species

In saliva, clues to a 'ghost' species of ancient human. In saliva, scientists have found hints that a 'ghost' species of archaic humans may have contributed genetic material to ancestors of people living in sub-Saharan Africa today. The research adds to a growing body of evidence suggesting that sexual rendezvous between different archaic human species may not have been unusual. Source 7p.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Ghost Human Species
A Friend

Species Human Ghost

This is not a surprise to me. I figured as we became closer and closer to our current species that other human species would still interbreed to help the strongest traits be carried on. I can see this happening in the future too as we continue to evolve and shape who we will be in the future as we continue to interbreed together.

> TOPIC: Ghost Human Species

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,