South Sudan Politics

South Sudan Politics - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jul, 2017 - 1:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

South Sudan South Sudan Government
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

South Sudan Politics

Justice under Fire: The Dismissal of 13 Justices & Judges from the Judiciary of South Sudan. One is not surprised at all to hear and see the dismissal of the honorable justices and judges from the judiciary of South Sudan by the president. As the justices and judges went on an open strike two months ago protesting against the leadership of the honorable Chief Justice and requesting the head of state to remove him from office for his failure to manage the… Source 7d.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

South Sudan Politics
A Friend

Politics Sudan South

This new country is in a bad way. They have armed thugs still roaming the country extracting tolls and tithes from the population. They have a corrupt government. And they barely have any infrastructure to fall back. And by infrastructure I mean more than roads and bridges. I also mean a fourth estate, local politicians, a civilian led military. All of this bodes ill for this country.

Which is too bad, because the people there have been through a lot and they are good people. When I was there many years ago the people didn't have much and we helped them put in a well, take down and old bridge and put up a new one while we trained the local militia. They shared what little they had openly. These are good people who just want to live in peace and make a better life for this children, and those in power would rather line their own pockets. We see this too much.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 24th Jul, 2017 - 1:31pm

> TOPIC: South Sudan Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,