Sarah Sands - Paedophile Killer

Sarah Sands Paedophile Killer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Feb, 2016 - 3:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Sarah Sands,Paedophile Killer Michael Pleasted pedophile and victim
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Paedophile killer's sentence extended

Woman who stabbed paedophile to death in east London has three-and-a-half-year jail term more than doubled Ref. Source 3d.

Sarah Sands - Paedophile Killer (Hover)

22nd Jan, 2016 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Killer Paedophile Sands Sarah

I can't blame her for losing it. Who knows what I would have done if I found out someone that's been living around me has been doing horrific acts all this time right under my nose!.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

22nd Jan, 2016 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Sarah Sands - Paedophile Killer History & Civil Business Politics

Although her act was just, it was wrong too. I understand that there had to be punishment, else everyone will turn to a vigilante...but why extend her sentence?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

26th Jan, 2016 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Morefas, why do you say her act was just? Neither can it be both just and wrong at the same time. Taking the law into your own hands where you become judge and executioner can never be right. The man was already known to the authorities, its not like she caught him in the act and did something about it, this was a deliberate kill because of anger.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 19 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.9%

26th Jan, 2016 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Well, for me the pedofiles are sick people and you have to keep them outside society. That means hospitalize or prison them in special facilities, not main prison population, or execute them. I am against this kind of punishment though...but on the other hand a pedofile destroys a child's perception of the world and worse. It is a topic that strucks a thin nerve and I am no expert nor psychologist-sociologist.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

7th Feb, 2016 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

It says why they gave her the increased sentence:

international QUOTE
But the three judges sitting at the Court of Appeal ruled that because Sands had taken a knife with her when she went to Pleasted's flat it meant the starting point for sentencing should have been 10 years.

They originally saw her as a mother that went psycho for a sec but this was all premeditated and it cannot be justified under the law although in the back of people's minds she probably deserves a medal!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

7th Feb, 2016 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Sarah Sands Paedophile Killer

It was kind of a daft thing to do, kill him, because now her child is motherless - it wasn't worth it.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Sarah Sands - Paedophile Killer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,