Future Search Engines

Future Search Engines - Web Design, Hosting, SEO, Client Help - Posted: 9th Aug, 2017 - 12:46am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 35 129 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Search Engine
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Future Search Engines

The future of search engines. New efforts to combine artificial intelligence with crowdsourced annotators and information encoded in domain-specific resources have now been revealed by researchers. The work has the potential to improve general search engines, as well as ones like those for medical knowledge or non-English texts. Source 2k.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 4,089
Avg: 24.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 64,090.10 FP
Charm: 242

Engines Search Future

What would be nice is to have search engines that don't come with built in biases. What I hate is searching and getting the biases of the person who set up the engine so I get their likes and dislikes rather than what I'm searching for.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 14,276
Avg: 7.7 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 6,241.96 FP
Charm: 290

Future Search Engines Help Client SEO Hosting Design Web

I think that as technology continues to expand and more items and information makes it onto the internet soon we will be seeing a lot of very good and fast internet search engines that will not only remember what you search for but what type of items you like making it much easier and faster to find like items to help entertain you. Researching other items would be slower but the search engines would do all they can to think ahead to help you get what you are looking for as quickly as possible.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 4,089
Avg: 24.6 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 64,090.10 FP
Charm: 242

Engines Search Future

Speed is good KN but I'm more interested in a search engine that actually searches what I want and not what it was programmed to send me because it's close to what I want. I don't want one that has a particular political bent… some do. I don't want one that goes to the highest bidder. I want one that returns what I want.

Guest please SHARE: "Future Search Engines" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Future Search Engines
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Future Search Engines

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Krusten

Krusten (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)
Wizard

Merlin (9)
Goldendawn

Aaroni (9)

Aspiring Leaders

Thaosx / Dazrin (8)
Txtrpg / Zork (2)
Stacia / Charmaine (7)
Anronrosby / Kronar (5)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)
Seraphina / Alana (4)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.