Future Search Engines

Future Search Engines - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 6th Dec, 2017 - 1:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Search Engine
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Future Search Engines

The future of search engines. New efforts to combine artificial intelligence with crowdsourced annotators and information encoded in domain-specific resources have now been revealed by researchers. The work has the potential to improve general search engines, as well as ones like those for medical knowledge or non-English texts. Source 2k.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Future Search Engines
A Friend

Engines Search Future

What would be nice is to have search engines that don't come with built in biases. What I hate is searching and getting the biases of the person who set up the engine so I get their likes and dislikes rather than what I'm searching for.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Future Search Engines
A Friend

Future Search Engines Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I think that as technology continues to expand and more items and information makes it onto the internet soon we will be seeing a lot of very good and fast internet search engines that will not only remember what you search for but what type of items you like making it much easier and faster to find like items to help entertain you. Researching other items would be slower but the search engines would do all they can to think ahead to help you get what you are looking for as quickly as possible.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Future Search Engines
A Friend

Engines Search Future

Speed is good KN but I'm more interested in a search engine that actually searches what I want and not what it was programmed to send me because it's close to what I want. I don't want one that has a particular political bent… some do. I don't want one that goes to the highest bidder. I want one that returns what I want.

6th Dec, 2017 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Engines Search Future

This is a big political tool in that search engines can make you see what they want you to see as being "Important". A good example is Google- rarely the info I really need is the first or second link, most times its the fifth or sixth or even on the second page.

> TOPIC: Future Search Engines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,