Lorica the Mystic

Lorica Mystic - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jan, 2018 - 4:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 295
15th Aug, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Lorica the Mystic

When Lorica was born there was something about her countenance that made her special. Her mother knew it and gave her that name. Growing into a full woman Lorica stood a bit taller than some at five feet eleven inches. She was very slender but not frail. Her large aqua colored eyes always stood out along with her pale white skin. She was very beautiful to look see and when she walked though the streets men could be seen gazing at her.

While knowing that alliances are important Lorica often kept to herself aspiring to learn the things of the world and the unseen arts. Lorica's focus was to fulfill what she saw as her destiny to be a Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Mystic Lorica

Advisor Description

When I entered the main town I was bewildered about what I should do. To my surprise I came across a rather friendly young man around my age named "Dan". He seemed to be of average background but well versed in the affairs of the people or at least it appeared to be this way. Certainly, Dan knew more than me so I took his word for what he said. As we talked I began to see that we had many things in common but what was particularly surprising was his telling me that he was to be my advisor. I wasn't sure what he meant at first but then I realized than my destiny was unraveling before my eyes.

8th Oct, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Lorica the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke is quite the charm,
She has blonde hair and big palms.

Her radiant blue eyes are like the sky,
Which makes you think of her blueberry pie.

Her pale white skin is like the snow,
Making a big contrast with her rosy red lips that glow.

24th Oct, 2017 - 8:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Mystic Lorica

Reflections on your mother

She was a beautiful soul. She cared for me as anyone would expect their mother to do. She also planned what would happen after her death and made arrangements for me to adjust to this new Town. I will always remember my mother and the affectionate way I called her… "Ma". She always said my name in a caring way… I miss that. Maybe one day I will be able to see her and thank her for all that she has done for me.

25th Oct, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Mystic Lorica

Message to Advisor

Dan, it has been an interesting day. After conversing with Lady Fluke I decided to see what was in the labyrinth below her palace. I have to say that I did expect so many tunnels and stairs moving every which way. This place is magical because the maze it produces does not make sense. I have encountered a swarm of bats that I thought would have taken the last drop of blood from me but I'm fortunate to be alive. Right now I need to rest and hope that this message reaches you.

30th Dec, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Lorica the Mystic

Reflections on your father

I never thought much about my father because I never saw the man. He just was not there in my life so when I did see him it was like seeing a distant relative, a person you only saw once in a few years so their impact is not a lasting memory. In any case I have long moved on without him. I am quite capable of achieving all that I need to because I had a good mother.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jan, 2018 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Lorica Mystic

First time in the Town

When I first entered the Town I was surprised by the amount of things there was to do and see. The shop owners were very helpful in helping me get around but it is when I met my advisor was I particularly pleased to see I did not have to figure out everything for myself.

> TOPIC: Lorica the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,