Robbed In Trinidad

Robbed Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Thieves
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Robbed In Trinidad

“The beating and losing my chain did not worry me. What worried me was that so many people were there and saw what happened and never helped. People were clearing the way for the man to pass, no one helped me. It was only after when I began to walk away, a vendor called me back and said my earring was on the ground,” she said. Source 8f.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Robbed In Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad Robbed

Is this getting so common place in the nation of Trinidad and Tobago that known thieves roam the towns and prey upon its citizen while the police turn a blind eye? If so this is sad.

20th Aug, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Robbed In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

How smart is it to be wearing a gold chain on Charlotte St.? I will like to think that maybe she did not know the area well but wearing a "Thick" gold chain anywhere in Trinidad puts you at risk.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Robbed In Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad Robbed

I think that I will be one to not visit this Island nation if even their own people can not walk around safely and wear jewelry in public.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Robbed

Name: Ashton

Title: Robbed in Trinidad

Comments: While the above post [by Blessed] may seem logical to many, it is a very irresponsible line of thinking. It is as saying- don't wear a mini skit you invite abuse/rape. Don't get old and walk down town- you could be robbed. Don't wear any good things- you may be robbed. Don't drive a nice car- you invite thugs/vandalism/robbery. Don't live in a nice house- you are attracting robbers.
The bottom line is that some of the folks living in Trinidad have lost all respect for others. Robbery/murder- It is NO WAY to make a living. Call out the low class for what/who they are and not shift the guilt on others.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Robbed In Trinidad
A Friend

Robbed In Trinidad

IF all that you have spoken is how people in Trinidad are thinking then you have a serious crisis in your nation. To not be able to wear what you want to feel comfortable or now wanting to wear nice jewelry to show off some glamor without fears of being robbed or mugs or worse just shows that soon the area will be over run with the criminal element. Not even able to have a nice place to live shows the degree that the area is going through. All in all not a good place or climate to be in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Robbed Trinidad

That's right Kntoran, and that's the place my wife, boys and I live in. Mind you, that does not stop Trinis, they will do as they please regardless of any warning and take no precautions.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Robbed In Trinidad
A Friend

Robbed Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I worry about you and your family Jay. I am one that if I lived there would make my self a warlord and start recruiting people to assist me in making a save place for all. Maybe take over the police and get rid of the corruption where ever it lays.

> TOPIC: Robbed In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,