Jay Hunter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 307
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Jay the Hunter
A Friend

Jay the Hunter

Hello. I am Jay. I am 5 foot 11 inches tall. I have a fairly skinny body, but have some muscle in me. I have long brown hair with ambitious blue eyes. I have a fairly tanned skin, and a kind but rough appearance. I am a hunter, meaning I get hired to kill foul beings. Alliances are... interesting, to say the least, but can hold others back from their true self. I intend to gain a name of respect, and have the people trust me. I do not expect to become the Ruler of Kings by these means, but it will certainly be a bonus.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Jay the Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Jay

Advisor Description

We met in the tavern, after a meal. They were dressed in peasant's clothes, same attire as me. It was around 7:00 P.M, and we talked over some ginger ale. We were both new to the jobs, and I think we will grow to be great friends. We have the same job, so we give each other tips. I'm pretty sure he thinks well of me, as a friend and a hunter. He want's to become the greatest hunter in all of the land, and wants to help me gain my goal.

> TOPIC: Jay the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,