Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 7 of 20

Yes I meant Far Traveller. So since one can - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Aug, 2017 - 7:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 20 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
PBP Greece Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons & Dragons 5e
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 7

Thanks for the character approval. I'll monitor here for a main thread link. *smiles* Can't wait to start.

Sponsored Links:
30th Aug, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Any suggestions on languages?

Personally, I believe I could probably leave Sylvan as is given her time among the fey and her connections to them though I'm open to a being renamed anyway. Also, we could just have the Elvish translate into being Gaelic for her, which I feel would be appropriate.

Also I may or may not be missing a language, I'll was going to be checking on that. I think when taking a look through things I might have noticed I was one short.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thomas,

Take a look at the first post on this thread regarding languages. There is no Elvish language. One language for you is Greek and one would be Celtic. All characters speak Greek. You can assume that is one of the reasons you were chosen to attend the council. Read the first post closely. Since you are limited to two languages you have options regarding skills and tools.

30th Aug, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Page 7 Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The light bearer says...

Ok, I think I have most of the "Mechanical" stuff up to par.
I am working on his background and will update soon.

30th Aug, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Sighs, that's what I meant we weren't using the same languages. Based on the rules of Dungeons & Dragons 5e though she would have gained Elvish which is why I'm saying that would be something else. My apologies if I gave the wrong impression, I have already read through the original post. Smiles

So Greek, Gaelic/Celtic, plus whatever languages from having the Far Wanderer background.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Aug, 2017 - 6:48pm

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas,

Is that Far Traveler? Yes, that would allow your character to learn one additional language. It appears your character will be the linguist of the group. Your choices are Italian, Germanic, Persian, Egyptian, or another from this time period you can present a reasonable explanation for your character knowing. In truth, the two your character would be most likely to know are Germanic and Italian.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 7

Done with the principle work on my character sheet, still tweaking some things.

Could use a hint or two on fitting background into the setting. I'm not completely ignorant of the era, but very little of what I know involves "A day in the life of" vignettes.

Speaking of, Metics (Foreigners) could not become citizens of Athens, but their children could if born there, is that correct?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Aug, 2017 - 7:40pm

30th Aug, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Yes I meant Far Traveller.

So since one can reasonably argue that Greek is the "Common" language, that would mean my other languages would be Gaelic, Slyvan, Druidic and… well, let's go with Germanic. Since Germany is technically closer to the UK.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Aug, 2017 - 7:39pm

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.